I need som advice ;)

Hi, i wanna hear if somone can give a advice about a case swap.

i bought a used 1st. gen Ryzen pc (good value) and i want to swap to at Meshify C case, with som better cooling. (mainly for the gtx 1080)

Im set on the Arctic P12 value pack with 5 fans, and i want to know what need to run them.

do i need a controller, or a hub, or something?

and how does fan control work in that instance?

Motherboard: Asus Strix B350 F

600W power supply

2 minutes ago, Ammitzboell said:

i bought a used 1st. gen Ryzen pc (good value) and i want to swap to at Meshify C case, with som better cooling. (mainly for the gtx 1080)

Im set on the Arctic P12 value pack with 5 fans, and i want to know what need to run them.

do i need a controller, or a hub, or something? and how does fan control work in that instance?

Motherboard: Asus Strix B350 F

Your board has 3 chassis fan headers, I would just get 2 fan splitters and plug in all 5 fans into the motherboard. You can control the fan speed/curve in the BIOS using that method.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

you can get a pwm splitter, as long as the fans don't exceed 1A, one header is enough, but you could just get 2 pwm splitters and plug all 5 to the board, any splitter will work and they usually go for cheap.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: