changing fans to Noctua NF-P12 redux's

TMobile
Go to solution Solved by fonzz1e,
5 hours ago, TheThymo said:

Hi,

I'm currently using corsair ml120's (that came with my 360 aio) and two ml140's. After watching the video by GN about radiator placement, I decided I should change the position of my fans (case is pc-o11). My rad is going to the top, instead of the side. I could get some more ml120's but I think some NF-P12 redux's wouldn't look bad either. I checked and my fans don't go above 1100rpm currently, so then I'd go for the 1300rpm NF's.

The question;

Would there be any gain in upgrading to (a total of) 6 Noctuas?

u could also buy arctic p12 pwm, their 5 pack sale price is much cheaper

Hi,

I'm currently using corsair ml120's (that came with my 360 aio) and two ml140's. After watching the video by GN about radiator placement, I decided I should change the position of my fans (case is pc-o11). My rad is going to the top, instead of the side. I could get some more ml120's but I think some NF-P12 redux's wouldn't look bad either. I checked and my fans don't go above 1100rpm currently, so then I'd go for the 1300rpm NF's.

The question;

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

ANY?  any at ALL? Perhaps.  Would it compare to the several hundred bucks you’re going to spend?  Only you could answer that. It would be mostly in noise level.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

26 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

ANY?  any at ALL? Perhaps.  Would it compare to the several hundred bucks you’re going to spend?  Only you could answer that. It would be mostly in noise level.

I was thinking the same, thx for your reply.

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

5 hours ago, TheThymo said:

Hi,

The question;

u could also buy arctic p12 pwm, their 5 pack sale price is much cheaper

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini