KVM switch minus the V part (USB switch)

Trinopoty

Is there any option for a KVM switch without the Video part. Basically, a USB switch. Can't seem to find any viable option on amazon.

I basically need it because I use my desktop's monitor/keyboard/mouse with my laptop. The monitor has multiple inputs but I have to manually switch the KB+M over to my laptop every time.

And, before you suggest, I have used Symless and found it to be practically unusable for keyboard heavy workloads because of a random key repeat bug.

5 minutes ago, Trinopoty said:

Is there any option for a KVM switch without the Video part. Basically, a USB switch. Can't seem to find any viable option on amazon.

I basically need it because I use my desktop's monitor/keyboard/mouse with my laptop. The monitor has multiple inputs but I have to manually switch the KB+M over to my laptop every time.

And, before you suggest, I have used Symless and found it to be practically unusable for keyboard heavy workloads because of a random key repeat bug.

https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Selector-Computers-Peripheral-One-Button/dp/B01MXXQKGM/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=usb+switch&qid=1598023321&sr=8-3

I googled usb switch and this was the first result. Seems to be good.

16 minutes ago, Trinopoty said:

I use this one:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/hzkgXL/placeholder-

(On my phone and the Amazon app isn't giving me a share link)

I've had it about three weeks and it's been seamless.  The only issue is that the ports are mislabeled. The devices you're sharing get plugged into the "output" ports, while the computers are on the "input" side.  The vendor says that's how they view it, this device inputs peripherals to the computers.

53 minutes ago, Vanye111 said:

I use this one:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/hzkgXL/placeholder-

(On my phone and the Amazon app isn't giving me a share link)

I've had it about three weeks and it's been seamless.  The only issue is that the ports are mislabeled. The devices you're sharing get plugged into the "output" ports, while the computers are on the "input" side.  The vendor says that's how they view it, this device inputs peripherals to the computers.

Unfortunately it seems like it doesn't ship to my area.