Where to buy replacement terminals for receiver?

Flojer0

The terminals on the back of one of my receivers (Technic SU-G91) have troubles holding a connection. I've considered replacing them but can't find a place to buy new ones. I'm talking these to clarify: 

231953-technics_sug91_intergrated_amplif

If I could be pointed to a good source where I could them that would be great. I did take a quick look at partsexpress and a bit of Google fu. Didn't get far though. Thanks for any pointers.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

The terminals on the back of one of my receivers (Technic SU-G91) have troubles holding a connection. I've considered replacing them but can't find a place to buy new ones. I'm talking these to clarify: 

231953-technics_sug91_intergrated_amplif

If I could be pointed to a good source where I could them that would be great. I did take a quick look at partsexpress and a bit of Google fu. Didn't get far though. Thanks for any pointers.

Meaning the wires very loose? Try stripping longer copper part, and fold it 2-3 times to make it thick, before inserting and clamping it again. That's how I used to do it.

In any case: http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/50-020 but this seems a little low-quality plasticky to me....

Best bet would be to send an email straight to technics though. Just tell them the situation and the part you need. If lucky, they'll sell you the part, or point you to the place where you can get them. 

I did this with a small broken part of my canon camera. The part I'm looking for isn't usually for sale, but because I sent an email straight to the main dealer, they are willing to sell me the part, so I guess it's just a part of good company's after sales service.

if it's just a flaky connection, you may be able to get some deoxit and spray it in the terminals.

it could be potentially cheaper and easier than replacing all the terminals.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Meaning the wires very loose? Try stripping longer copper part, and fold it 2-3 times to make it thick, before inserting and clamping it again. That's how I used to do it.

In any case: http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/50-020 but this seems a little low-quality plasticky to me....

Best bet would be to send an email straight to technics though. Just tell them the situation and the part you need. If lucky, they'll sell you the part, or point you to the place where you can get them. 

I did this with a small broken part of my canon camera. The part I'm looking for isn't usually for sale, but because I sent an email straight to the main dealer, they are willing to sell me the part, so I guess it's just a part of good company's after sales service.

I think I tried the folding thing already, I've had this receiver a while and I'm just getting tired of it's issues. Though I never thought of contacting the manufacturer directly, I'll give that a try if needed. 

if it's just a flaky connection, you may be able to get some deoxit and spray it in the terminals.

it could be potentially cheaper and easier than replacing all the terminals.

I'll definitely give this a try first since it won't hurt.

Thanks both for your tips. :)

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399