Strange Ram Issues

I have recently decided to get some PC upgrades. Most are just aesthetics but I did buy new ram sticks. I originally had (2x8gb ddr4 3200mhz gskill trident z) and purchased two more sticks of 8 to make 32. They are the exact same type as the old sticks and timing on all of them is correct. When I tried booting after installing the motherboard gave me a ram error and reset them to the lowest MHz. When enabling the D.O.C.P standard in my bios and selecting 3200 MHz it gave me the same issue. I was able to find that running it under the d.o.c.p at 3066 mhz works for a short time but then gives a bsod with the error code (Page_Fault_Nonpaged_Area). I have tried every combination on the mother board with all sticks and it is always able to recognize every stick without a problem. I have also increased the voltage to 1.35 with no fix. I also updated my bios as well. All of my parts are listed below. Please help!

Motherboard: Asus b450-f gaming
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
Ram:4x8gb ddr4 3200mhz
GPU: nvidia rtx 2060 super
Storage: m.2 500gb 1tb sata 2 tb hd

Which RAM kit is it specifically?  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

2 minutes ago, nick name said:

Which RAM kit is it specifically?  

It is gskill trident z 4x8gb ddr4 3200 mhz I originally had 2x8 gb but bought two more

8 minutes ago, tmaster3725 said:

I have recently decided to get some PC upgrades. Most are just aesthetics but I did buy new ram sticks. I originally had (2x8gb ddr4 3200mhz gskill trident z) and purchased two more sticks of 8 to make 32. They are the exact same type as the old sticks and timing on all of them is correct. When I tried booting after installing the motherboard gave me a ram error and reset them to the lowest MHz. When enabling the D.O.C.P standard in my bios and selecting 3200 MHz it gave me the same issue. I was able to find that running it under the d.o.c.p at 3066 mhz works for a short time but then gives a bsod with the error code (Page_Fault_Nonpaged_Area). I have tried every combination on the mother board with all sticks and it is always able to recognize every stick without a problem. I have also increased the voltage to 1.35 with no fix. I also updated my bios as well. All of my parts are listed below. Please help!

Motherboard: Asus b450-f gaming
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
Ram:4x8gb ddr4 3200mhz
GPU: nvidia rtx 2060 super
Storage: m.2 500gb 1tb sata 2 tb hd

Could be a mobo issue. Take out old RAM, put in new RAM in the same slots, what happens?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

9 minutes ago, tmaster3725 said:

Please help!

Clear the cmos and try mix and matching the sticks. 

Also try the kit by it self and check. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Could be a mobo issue. Take out old RAM, put in new RAM in the same slots, what happens?

It works at it should be showing the 2 new sticks of ram running at 3200mhz

Just now, tmaster3725 said:

It works at it should be showing the 2 new sticks of ram running at 3200mhz

So the mobo seems to have issues if all 4 RAM slots are populated...?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

5 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

So the mobo seems to have issues if all 4 RAM slots are populated...?

correct

2 minutes ago, tmaster3725 said:

correct

Most likely a mobo issue then, you can test the ram one at a time with memtest86+ to ensure the ram is all good, but if they are, getting around the mobo issue it going to be a trick without replacing it.

18 minutes ago, tmaster3725 said:

It is gskill trident z 4x8gb ddr4 3200 mhz I originally had 2x8 gb but bought two more

Specifically which kit.

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Have you checked on the manufacturers website, if the motherboard even supports all 4 slots at 3200 mhz speeds?

Also if its older and newer ram it might be a different revision, which could cause certain compatibility issues, even at the same timings and speeds.

You might have to settle with the official supported speed of 2933.