Continuous electric fuzz

LOST TALE

It seems that its either deal wiht it or buy a new one. Please help me find a better sound system. I am looking for quality/price.

And I really do want to factor in durability. I really liked this one. except for the tone control. But I bet a digital software equalizer does the same.

It's almost like some sectors of the industry are in such a way, that 2 years before defection is normal.

http://www.shopbot.ca/m/?m=Altec+Lansing+vs2621

This is the one I have, what should I do?

---------------------

My left stereo speaker (only) makes an electric noise, its not very loud. But it definitly annoying to an extent.

The electric fuzz is:

-continous

-The sound is very unidirectional.

-Only there when powered.

-Amplifier has no effect on it.

-Tone has no effect on it.

-The effect continues and is unaffected by unplugging the analog cable from the PC.

-After carefully checking there is no interference in the analog cable coming from the master speaker.

Audio equiepemnt in profile if that helps.

I would like knowledge, info, tips and anything else that could help me.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Put the plug in an other outlet. I had this problem when it was windy outside, i've read somethong about that oxygen can couse the fuzz. Maybe cover it up with a blanket or so idk

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Sounds like an issue with the speaker itself. Try opening up the speaker looking for breaking solder points and wires. (Not saying anything but electric fuzz would be a bitchin band)

I prefer not to open it :ph34r: :unsure:

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Put the plug in an other outlet. I had this problem when it was windy outside, i've read somethong about that oxygen can couse the fuzz. Maybe cover it up with a blanket or so idk

Tested that added new detail.

Tested that added new detail.

What do you mean?

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

What do you mean?

Tested your suggestion and added new detail to original post via editing.

-The effect continues and is unaffected by unplugging the analog cable from the PC.

Tested your suggestion and added new detail to original post via editing.

Oh sorry i didn't see that, but i can't help you! :( The suggestion that i gave helped

-Amplifier has no effect on it.

-Tone has no effect on it.

I assume your talking about the volume, when you say the amp has no effect on it.

which leads me to believe there's a problem with the power stage of the amp.

what kind of speaker/amp system is it?

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I assume your talking about the volume, when you say the amp has no effect on it.

which leads me to believe there's a problem with the power stage of the amp.

what kind of speaker/amp system is it?

I have no idea. its a ALTEC lansing VS2621

oh, I thought it was a separate bookshelf set and amp.

don't know what to say other than deal with it, or buy a new setup.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Ok I guess I need help buying a new one or repairing this one.

there are no screws so Idk how to open it