OCZ Launches New Z Drive 4500 PCIe SSD Series

4960X

When I buy an SSD it will probably be an Intel one.

I think this deserves a holy balls award 

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

hints why they say enterprise.... and that its 7000 lol because its stupid fast and is completely secure. pull power mid transaction.. SAFE! lol and prolbably lastr hella long time!

Time to break out the purchase order forms! 

They are NUTS, its way to over priced! 800GB for about $2,500?! They are NUTS! If OCZ keeps this up they will go bankrupt, by making these extremely expensive products, and no one buying them. 

they already did, toshiba bought OCZ out

They are NUTS, its way to over priced! 800GB for about $2,500?! They are NUTS! If OCZ keeps this up they will go bankrupt, by making these extremely expensive products, and no one buying them.

Err... OCZ already went bankrupt.

3 gigabytes per second read nearly... I want one *drool*

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I'm not sure if you are being serious here but did you even bother to read the article? It clearly states that these drives are for entreprises and not for mainstream consumers like you and me and most likely everyone else on this site.

I'm not sure if you are being serious here but did you even bother to read the article? It clearly states that these drives are for entreprises and not for mainstream consumers like you and me and most likely everyone else on this site.

I apologize, I must have misread the article. My mistake. Please forget what I said. 

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

I apologize, I must have misread the article. My mistake. Please forget what I said. 

It's all cool dude! :)