Controlling fan speed with cheap rgb fans

I bought a cheap set of Rgb fans off amazon. I hooked them up in my case and used the included fan hub that hooks into SATA power. The fans have a remote to change the rgb. I was wondering if there is a way to hook those up to my motherboard to control the speed of the fans. Does anyone know if I buy a new hub, will the rgb still work off of the remote? Or any other suggestions. Right now they are on full blast 100% of the time. 

1 hour ago, EMM31 said:

I bought a cheap set of Rgb fans off amazon. I hooked them up in my case and used the included fan hub that hooks into SATA power. The fans have a remote to change the rgb. I was wondering if there is a way to hook those up to my motherboard to control the speed of the fans. Does anyone know if I buy a new hub, will the rgb still work off of the remote? Or any other suggestions. Right now they are on full blast 100% of the time. 

Need to know what kind of plug they have. If it's proprietary you might not be able to. Unless you want to solder in resistors for a permanent slower speed. Or you could cut the wires and install a standard plug for pwn or voltage control, depending on your motherboard.

Highly depends what fans. Most cheap RGB fans use proprietary connectors and so aren't compatible with anything standard.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv