H100i RGB Pro XT VS H100i RGB PLATINUM

I want to buy a new AIO water cooler, an H100i RGB Pro XT or H100i RGB PLATINUM. I have no idea what the difference between the two, other than the RGB PLATINUM having rgb fans, and the Pro XT being glossy. Which one do you guys recommend?

All I ever do at this point is play Destiny 2.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's kinda sad... 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600x

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2

MB: Asus PRIME x370 Pro

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8gb) 3200 MHz

Storage: Toshiba P300 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO 250gb

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 ti GAMING

PSU: Corsair RMx 750w

Case: Corsair Crystal 460x

The Platinum has RGB fans, the Pro XT doesn't.  And I think there is a difference in the pump design as well, but don't ask me what it is. :D

9 hours ago, DiabeticSeizures said:

I want to buy a new AIO water cooler, an H100i RGB Pro XT or H100i RGB PLATINUM. I have no idea what the difference between the two, other than the RGB PLATINUM having rgb fans, and the Pro XT being glossy. Which one do you guys recommend?

The only difference I see is in RGB fans,since they are not particulary bright you can go for XT.

But installation is pain in the ass for AMD socket,though cooling performance I get on my 3900X is very good.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.