what is happening to my pc=x?

kety

So heres what happened  i put my pc together a month ago and its been working perfectly fine ever since but last week i put my pc to sleep and later tried to wake it up it wont wake it  tried to just switch it on from the power button nothing happening  unplugged the power cable and plug it back in  nothing still happening and i mean literally nothing... no fans spinning no LEDS  nothing at all as if there is no power Though i can hear like electric sound when i plug the power cable in so i guess thats a sign that psu not dead?? but yea cuz shops were closed i couldnt take my pc anywhere to get fixed so it was just laying there for 2 days  i kept pushing the power button every now and then just maybe it will work??  on the second day it actually powered up  worked just perfectly fine nothing is wrong at all??  turned it off and on few times and restarted and everything all fine so i have no clue what happened  but today after a week now the same issue happened again and it wont power up at all so what is going on here =x  i tried to unplug and plug in the power button cables on the motherboard and still didnt work unseated the rams gpu and everything just nothing happening :( so what should i do now or what is even my problem here?
specs
ryzen 3 3300x
B450 aorus elite
rams crucial ballistix 3200mhz 2x8
PSU: it came with a cooler master case its called Tm600  a 600w psu
case CM cmp 500
windows 10 pro

run a psu test

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

2 minutes ago, kety said:

PSU: it came with a cooler master case its called Tm600  a 600w psu

... I'm not saying it's THE problem, but I am saying that it is A problem. What graphics card are you using btw?

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Jump start the PSU if it works check the power pin on the motherboard

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

unplug everything, take out the cmos battery, spam your power button a few times, and leave unplugged 10 or so minutes before putting the cmos battery back in, and plug everything back in.

my guess is that something just ended up in some unknown state and hung.

solution: dont.ever.use.sleep.mode.

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

Does hibernating count to that?

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

unplug everything, take out the cmos battery, spam your power button a few times, and leave unplugged 10 or so minutes before putting the cmos battery back in, and plug everything back in.

my guess is that something just ended up in some unknown state and hung.

i shall try that right now i will keep u updated if anything changed...
but everything u mean from the IO or everything even in internal cables so like CPU gpu etc too?

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

Does hibernating count to that?

i've had enough issues with odd-ball setups to avoid all power states i dont need 😛

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

i've had enough issues with odd-ball setups to avoid all power states i dont need 😛

K I always hibernate it turns the PC off I can even unplug it and nothing happens (but it keeps applications open)

Reminder⚠️

Just now, kety said:

i shall try that right now i will keep u updated if anything changed...
but everything u mean from the IO or everything even in internal cables so like CPU gpu etc too?

anything externally, specificly things that can provide power (hence why the cmos battery too)

it wouldnt be the first time a very specific edge case caused some controller IC to get stuck in an unexpected state, essentially 'bricking' the computer for as long as that IC has power.

Just now, Kanna said:

K I always hibernate it turns the PC off I can even unplug it and nothing happens (but it keeps applications open)

i have too many applications that break if i do that :D

(but i guess hibernate would be safer, power state wise)

Just now, manikyath said:

i have too many applications that break if i do that :D

(but i guess hibernate would be safer, power state wise)

Agree and it's also better than sleep mode THERE IS NO BLINKING LED OVER THE WHOLE ROOM

Reminder⚠️

Just now, Kanna said:

Agree and it's also better than sleep mode THERE IS NO BLINKING LED OVER THE WHOLE ROOM

i have a corsair keyboard, i keep my computer POWERED THE HELL ON to avoid rainbowpuke in my room 😛

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

i have a corsair keyboard, i keep my computer POWERED THE HELL ON to avoid rainbowpuke in my room 😛

Whenever I do sleep mode (not often) It just turns on from nowhere because some task I can't close so I wake up in the middle of the night to see rainbow puke all over my room

Reminder⚠️

4 minutes ago, manikyath said:

same,in my country RGB is refered as “light polution”

so i unplugged everything for atleast 15mins including removing the battery too... nothing happened after so i ran PSU test to know where the problem is... fans started spinning and lit up so im assuming PSU is just fine so right now i believe it could be the motherboard but what is even wrong with it  it worked just fine before all of that happened

could it be faulty motherboard?? or the sleep mode messed up some stuff in my mobo?  or maybe faulty battery   i honestly have no clue what to think of

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

You create a no-color profile and save it to the keyboard as the default profile.

12 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

You create a no-color profile and save it to the keyboard as the default profile.

i'm prettu sure that is what i did.. i mean.. i'm pretty sure it's set as default..

the issue is, if the keyboard loses connectivity with whatever the software is called, it seems to just default to rainbowpuke.

21 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i'm prettu sure that is what i did.. i mean.. i'm pretty sure it's set as default..

the issue is, if the keyboard loses connectivity with whatever the software is called, it seems to just default to rainbowpuke.

That's if you don't save the profile to the keyboard itself.  Just setting it as the default profile in iCUE means it's only the default as long as iCUE is running.