Open for Case Suggestion and Need Comments on PSU

Silvio

Hey all
As I have stated in the title I am open for case suggestions, I have narrowed down the options to 4, but i am also open for another suggestions.

1 - https://pcpartpicker.com/product/ycbCmG/corsair-275r-airflow-atx-mid-tower-case-cc-9011182-ww

2 - https://pcpartpicker.com/product/K6848d/corsair-icue-465x-rgb-atx-mid-tower-case-cc-9011188-ww

3 - https://pcpartpicker.com/product/G766Mp/cooler-master-mastercase-h500-atx-mid-tower-case-mcm-h500-ignn-s00

4 - https://pcpartpicker.com/product/v622FT/cooler-master-masterbox-td500-atx-mid-tower-case-mcb-d500d-kann-s00

I care about temperature as much as the looks. That is why I have mesh and non-mesh ones. Could you please help me to choose one?

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dvN94n

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor ($173.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON MAX WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard ($163.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory ($139.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB STRIX GAMING Video Card ($699.98 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair CV 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ Best Buy)
Total: $1247.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Out of those I'd probably go for the 275R Airflow, though I'd also suggest looking for the be quiet! Pure Base 500DX, Phanteks P300A, P400A and Fractal Meshify C. The P300A and Meshify C though will need some extra fans to get the most out of them.

Those components in the bottom are what you've already got, I assume?

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

budget for a case? the 275r airflow is good, and so is the td500 mesh. but all of these have decent airflow, the h500 does come with 180mm fans and is also good.

meshify c, p400a, lan cool 2 mesh, 500dx are also decent. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Could you stretch the budget any further?

Thinking about temperature and noise, could you afford to add a Hyper 212 evo in to keep that 3600 nice and cool?

9 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

Out of those I'd probably go for the 275R Airflow, though I'd also suggest looking for the be quiet! Pure Base 500DX, Phanteks P300A, P400A and Fractal Meshify C. The P300A and Meshify C though will need some extra fans to get the most out of them.

Those components in the bottom are what you've already got, I assume?

Yes these are the parts I have bought already (most of them are from discounts). A friend of mine stated P400A is very similar to 465x and has very decent airflow. 

As for your suggestion, I am not sure if its airflow is good enough. Do you think it is good enough for my system. I will not be able to add extra fans for a while.

9 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

budget for a case? the 275r airflow is good, and so is the td500 mesh. but all of these have decent airflow, the h500 does come with 180mm fans and is also good.

meshify c, p400a, lan cool 2 mesh, 500dx are also decent. 

Budget is actually flexible that is why I havent specified it . Also, 275r looks decent but I am worried about the airflow that is why I have also added mesh ones. What do you think?

9 minutes ago, owencrispy said:

Could you stretch the budget any further?

Thinking about temperature and noise, could you afford to add a Hyper 212 evo in to keep that 3600 nice and cool?

Oh yes I can stretch it. So you are saying I could buy the one looks cool to me then add a Hyper 212 and stop worrying about the temperature right?

2 minutes ago, Silvio said:

As for your suggestion, I am not sure if its airflow is good enough. Do you think it is good enough for my system. I will not be able to add extra fans for a while.

The 275R Airflow is quite a good performer for airflow, and it's also very competitively priced considering it comes with three included fans. I think it'll work nicely with your components.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

10 hours ago, Silvio said:

What do you think?

275r airflow is decent for airflow. and is reasonably priced. should be more then fine for this build. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

@owencrispy , @TofuHaroto , @Mateyyy

Thanks folks! I bought the 275r airflow :) However, I am concerned about the PSU right now since it is very cheap for the rig. Do you have any opinions on that? What could be the harm of using it with this setup.

2 minutes ago, Silvio said:

@owencrispy , @TofuHaroto , @Mateyyy

Thanks folks! I bought the 275r airflow :) However, I am concerned about the PSU right now since it is very cheap for the rig. Do you have any opinions on that? What could be the harm of using it with this setup.

The CV650 is okay (it's on a totally different platform as opposed to the CV450/550), but if you want an upgrade I'd look at an RM550x or Straight Power 11.

10 hours ago, Silvio said:

Do you have any opinions on that?

it's okay, it's not the same as the cv550/450 and is on a platform and isn't a group reg. 

10 hours ago, Mateyyy said:

but if you want an upgrade I'd look at an RM550x or Straight Power 11.

^, to add to these, the bit fenix forumla gold, tx550m, MWE gold 550w, AMP 550w, and the ion+ 560w are good. 

Build Log: 

2 hours ago, Silvio said:

Yes these are the parts I have bought already (most of them are from discounts). A friend of mine stated P400A is very similar to 465x and has very decent airflow. 

Budget is actually flexible that is why I havent specified it . Also, 275r looks decent but I am worried about the airflow that is why I have also added mesh ones. What do you think?

Oh yes I can stretch it. So you are saying I could buy the one looks cool to me then add a Hyper 212 and stop worrying about the temperature right?

Yes. This would be a nice upgrade from the stock cooler. I find those stock coolers kinda loud really, but do the job in a pinch.

Keep that 3600 frosty, get the 212