PC won’t give a signal to my monitor, it gave me a white LED error led which went away after I restarted the pc but still I have no signal.

TheBeast108

Basically, first time pc builder, and the white VGA error led showed and someone suggested I shut down the pc, wait 30 seconds, and start it up again, that worked and got rid of the white led, but I still have no signal on my monitor, I know the cable is good because it worked just fine with my laptop earlier today. It’s also giving me the AA code also.

Specs:

ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2070 super 8GB advanced edition

Asus rog Strix B550-E Gaming mobo

16gb ram

Ryzen 7 3700X

I hope you find out, I had a x570 asus rog board and same thing. still trying to RMA it like 4 weeks later. Asus is slow 

49 minutes ago, TheBeast108 said:

Basically, first time pc builder, and the white VGA error led showed and someone suggested I shut down the pc, wait 30 seconds, and start it up again, that worked and got rid of the white led, but I still have no signal on my monitor, I know the cable is good because it worked just fine with my laptop earlier today. It’s also giving me the AA code also.

Specs:

ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2070 super 8GB advanced edition

Asus rog Strix B550-E Gaming mobo

16gb ram

Ryzen 7 3700X

Try to reseat the gpu and try again. if that fails, remove the cmos battery, unplug your PSU and watch a TV show episode. Put the battery back in. Post again after.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

8 hours ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

Try to reseat the gpu and try again. if that fails, remove the cmos battery, unplug your PSU and watch a TV show episode. Put the battery back in. Post again after.

Alright. I’ll try that. Thank you.

10 hours ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

I reseated the graphics card, it’s not stuck on AA, it’s on A9, is that normal, if so, how long does it take to do the start of setup which A9 means?

still have no signal either