B450M DS3H - Will M.2 storage disable my SATA ports

the title says it all. I'm currently looking into getting some m.2 ssd storage for my computer and recently heard that it may disable your SATA ports. I only have 2 drives installed in my system at this point, but i'd still like to know if I have to worry about having ports disabled. I have my manual IN HAND and it mentions nothing about which ports--if any, will be disabled. Does this mean i'm in the clear? Or is GIGABYTE keeping this a secret from my prying eyes.

https://www.gigabyte.com/ca/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-rev-10/support#support-manual

the manual if you'd like to read it.

FOR BONUS POINTS, if you have any suggestions for a compatible ssd i'd love to hear them. I'm currently looking for at least 500GB right now.

Looks like you're in the clear.

What's your budget for the SSD, and do you plan to use it for the OS or just for games and such?

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Just now, Mateyyy said:

Looks like you're in the clear.

What's your budget for the SSD, and do you plan to use it for the OS or just for games and such?

both, I've been using windows 10 on an HDD for quite a while now and im getting quite sick of it now lol. I made a thread about it a while ago

but the plan is to do a fresh windows 10 install on the new m.2 and use it for games as well, while just deleting what remains of windows on my HDD

Just now, BettersonMcgee said:

both, I've been using windows 10 on an HDD for quite a while now and im getting quite sick of it now lol. I made a thread about it a while ago

but the plan is to do a fresh windows 10 install on the new m.2 and use it for games as well, while just deleting what remains of windows on my HDD

Oh, alright. Yeah I'd do a fresh install.

Here's what I'd suggest going for: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/kVzkcf/adata-xpg-sx8200-pro-512-gb-m2-2280-solid-state-drive-asx8200pnp-512gt-c

For cheaper than that you can get a Kingston A2000, or a SATA drive like a Crucial MX500 or ADATA SU800.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC