companies and corporations you will never buy from again.

LOST TALE

Let me just continue your list :)

Biostar: Hooooly Damn, their mbs are so frickin terrible, bad drivers, bad capacitors, bad mosfets, and what the fuck is wrong with the power delivery on these things? Pluging a soundcard into the first pci-e slot caused it to die.

Samsung: Where do I begin, hate their market strategy (like tvs, they lose money with selling them, yet they want to be the market leader because of honor [sadly they are], hate their quality control, stuff dies...alot....fast (like their ssds though)

XSPC: Soo, I build wc loops before. Not sure if its just bad luck or something but all the Res'n'Pump Bay combos either failed on me or got cracks. 

LG (Blu-Ray-Drives): Read and Write speeds are WAAAY below the information on the website.

Creative: Their Soundcards used to be awesome, now they just have terrible drivers.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Apple. An iPhone 5S costs $200 to manufacture, and they sell it for $649.99. Apple needs to really stop charging so much profit for a crap device. The MacBook Pro is just an i5 Haswell CPU with 4GB of RAM and a 500GB HDD. That is typical specs, but it costs $700 if you buy it from another company, and I can install Mac OSX on that if I like Mac more. 

there are other things on top of manufacturing price such as transportation among other things.

Not to mention that they also probably sell these iphones for 500$ and something to retailers, and the retailers sell them for 649$. 

And I don't know what the deal is with bashing solely apple for this, samsung sells their S4 (which is worse performance, build quality and camera wise to the iphone 5s) for 500$ (they used to sell for 600$ up until the GS5 announcement)

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

"Why do Apple / Samsung / everyone charge X when it costs them Y to produce B?"

Transportation, various taxes, distribution, payment for employees both in China working their ass off and fat stacks for cunts with the title "CEO", PR and advertising... The list goes on.

Personally, I don't have any "built to fail" companies. I've had tonnes of products fail on me, reasons being A: wear and tear and B: death after warranty expiration. 

There's a lot of suspicion regarding smartphones being built with shite quality so people break them earlier, thus leading to "I can either repair it for a high fee or buy the new model for a bit more". Of course, they go with the latest and hip model at the time. Great article on the matter.

OMG you guys are so bad, what costs is RESEARCH.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I always do my research before buying a product and I generally only own highly rated ones. As a result, I haven't been on the bad side of a deal. Especially when it comes to expensive technology. I am really grateful for those who try new things and give their reviews whether negative or positive.

| CPUAMD FX-6350 4.2Ghz | MotherboardGigabyte: GA-78LMT-USB3 | RAM16 GBytes DDR3 | GPUMSI AMD Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr IV OC Edition | PSU: Corsair 650W Modular +Gold Certified | Storage: 2 TB HDD |

Blacklisting entire companies is a bit of a stupid thing to do, large companies have completely different teams for design/marketing/customer service, and product ranges so just because you had an issue with the build quality of something or think that their profit margins are too big, doesn't make all of the products they produce or the entire company rubbish.

I will never buy from HP, EA.

I'm sure EA is so devastated to lose one customer. Honestly, you're just depriving yourself.

As for HP, happy owner of an HP Probook for several years now ^^ Great laptop for the price.

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W
Neumont University | Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | In Progress

I'm sure EA is so devastated to lose one customer. Honestly, you're just depriving yourself.

As for HP, happy owner of an HP Probook for several years now ^^ Great laptop for the price.

Just to clarify. With HP I never had HW but a lot of SW issues. Those were low end class products that lacked driver support which they desperately needed. But they lost me when my printer suddenly stopped working and after me giving it to my friend that is working in service and seeing how he just simply changed value in printer software that was determining the duration of it.

Apple.

I could elaborate but I won't, because from what I've seen here a lot of people dislike apple.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Razer. Even the most non-tech product like their mousepad has problems. I have blackwiddow for almost 2 years, but still hate their bugged up software.

BIC, that's right BIC, I am never going to buy their products again, once I used one of their Biro's to sign a document that got me into a lot of legal trouble, I blame BIC, they ruined my whole life...

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

AMD: got a brand new R9 270X. Drivers would crash every 20 seconds. no way to fix. believe me.

Dell: Alienware that has failed 7 times in 8 months. plus 2 desktops that barely lasted 2 years. Sent in 4 times each.

AsRock: heard to many stories of crappy service and dead products.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

Hmm Razer gave me a free replacement came for my out of warenty Razer hydra.

yeah ive had friends who they dealt with amazingly but with me for some reason they just didnt give a damn

and im not just blind hating on razer i have a blackwidow ultimate and mamba which i love

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

When I blacklist a company, it is not for their products but for how they deal with defective products / returns / rmas... and how they treat their customers (hellooo sony rootkit anyone?)  Any company that values their customers enough, I will keep trying - any company that rips me off or treats me badly I will no longer buy from.

A partial list in no particular order:

Sony (too big to blacklist completely, I do not buy products with the "sony label" on them) and honestly I am none the worse for it.

Samsung ($800 LCD in 2003, burn-in within an hour on the screen, their official solution was leave it off for 3 days for it to be gone. every. hour. of. use.)

Asus (I have never had a board from them which has not failed, and all but one friends have had has gone bad, and they crap on your warranty)

Zotac (refuse to honor RMA when new card fries whole systems)

HIS (same as above)

Antec (same as above, but for PSU)

Acer (Dead monitor months after purchase, months of RMA games, never got replaced)

ATi (when it was ATi and sold their own cards, I do/did not blacklist their tech just their end products) (9800 pro that took 3 years to get a working card, after 10+ RMAs and many shipbacks, bought when card was $300 new)

I am a female pc hardware expert and enthusiast, over 170 IQ, been in the tech scene since the 80s. get over it.  This message brought to you by me being tired of people which have problems with any of those things.   ~Jaqie Fox

-=|Fighting computer ignorance since 1995|=-

Asus (I have never had a board from them which has not failed, and all but one friends have had has gone bad, and they crap on your warranty)

Yikes...you guys must be super unlucky or doing something wrong...

They're the only company I will buy MB's from, unless I'm on a super tight budget.  I'll never say they won't fail, but I've never seen one fail and only had one DOA and it was replaced very quickly.  Sucks you've had such bad luck with them.

The only company I won't buy from is Apple.  Nothing wrong with them, they make decent stuff...I just don't like or need any of their products.

Apple, still haven't bought from them.

Razer.  Just... no.  Bought a Tarantula from them back in the day.  It was supposed to be a UK region board but it was US layout and the back slash key registered to something else entirely so I had to create a macro key just to press \