New Gen4 Threadrippers?

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong forum, I went through them and couldn't really find anything that this fit.

I am planning on doing a new threadripper build but have no need to immediately build the system and wanted to wait for the new generation of TRs.  Has anyone heard anything about TRs from Vermeer?  I know they just debuted the TR Pro line, but I assumed (fatal mistake) that they would release a new line of TR chips around the same time, or shortly after, the Ryzen 4000 series debuted.  There have been plenty of leaks and speculation about Ryzen but I haven't seen anything about the TR line.

I tried to do some quick google searching but yielded no results.  Just seeing if anyone has any insight.  Thank you!

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x, X570 ASUS Prime Pro, 32gb Crucial Ballistix 3600mhz CL16,

EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM 27" 1080P @ 280hz and LG CX 4k tv

Hopes and Dreams: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 and Ryzen 9 5950x

Probably late Q1, if we're to go by AMD's track record with Ryzen and Threadripper releases, though nothing's confirmed yet.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

29 minutes ago, stewarjr said:

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong forum, I went through them and couldn't really find anything that this fit.

To be salty, I doubt that. Moved to CPUs, Motherboards and Memory. Threadripper is CPU.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv