White Case Recommendation

Daniel_1104

Hi guys so I currently have a Fractal Meshify C which I love but it’s too small for me to put a bigger GPU in so I need to find something larger. 

Ideally the Meshify S2 would be the perfect fit but I want something new and that’s more or less the same as what I had.

I love Li Lian O11 Dynamic but i’m not really and advanced user to does custom water cooling, I have a corsair H115i for my cooler and a dual fan GPU. From what iv been told the O11 Dynamic has poor thermals if I was to transfer my set up over. So would this be the case? and what else could you recommend for me in white?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Phanteks P500A, Fractal Meshify S2, be quiet! Pure Base 500DX

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

One thing that might help to find cases you don’t often see in white is one of the check boxes in filters on PcPartPicker so you could try filtering for only white cases and see what pops up.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

An interesting case Iv found is the corsair crystal 680x which is similar to the li lian case but supports corsairs ICUE which is the main RGB for my system. One issue I have is the case costs £220 and will require me to get a corsair commander pro to support all the fans which is another £60 taking me to £280 which I don’t really think it’s worth me spending so much money on. 

Would the Li Lian O11 Dynamic really be that bad for my system with the h115i pro 280m rad and the dual blower fan gpu? Honestly I really like the looks of the case but if it’s going to harm my performance it’s not worth it and i’ll probably just get the Meshify S2 as it’s the safe option?