99% Done R9 build

Iszack

late V-day gift from my husband who passed away from Covid-19 Feb18th. We were in talks before about building me a new PC.  It's been a long rough 2020, but I finally ordered my parts and put together my system. I took extra time with cable routing and I think she came out quite well. I did get braided PSU cable extension kit. Our Favorit color is Lavender, so I went with a purple color theme. the LED lights look Lavender but the cables are a darker purple but you can not really tell the color of them. I could not find silver, I think they would have reflected the LED lights.

Win10 Pro 

Corsair CX750 PSU

Fractal D Meshify C (took the foam out of the front for better airflow, still plenty of mesh for dust)

MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi

Ryzen 9 3900x 4.2ghz @ 1.22v constant. 57c max under full load for 3hrs. (any other settings I should do? Im happy with it at a constantr 4.2ghz)

32gig Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200

500G Samsung 970 Evo + M.2

2x Samsung 860 Evo 2.5" SSD

GTX 1660 Ti (from old system) will upgrade to a RTX 3070 Ti when released

Corsair H115i Platinum cooler

Logitech G910 Orion Spark

Logitech MX master mouse

Corsair Virtuoso Headset

Corsair ST100 RGB headset stand.

Monitors are Dell S2716DGR 2k 144hrtz, got on sale for $299

I do have 3x Noctua NF-S12B redux coming I hope by Friday.

Laptop is a MSI i7-9750H, 16gig mem, GTX 1660 Ti with 500g M.2 SSD, 144rtz 1080 monitor.

TV is a 43" Samsung Q60 4k.

My office set up :)  Anything else you think I may need? In the pictures on the monitors you see my husband and I.

Comp 1.jpg

Comp 2.jpg

Comp 3.jpg

Comp 4.jpg

System looking good! I'm sorry for your loss. Was this a shared hobby?

What's the 1% that still needs to be done? ;)

I need to add my 2x Noctua Nf12 redue 120mm fans, and upgrade the 1660Ti to a GTX 3070 when release. No hubby was not into computers he just used them for work.  Music was our hobby together. We both sang with San Francisco Gay Mens Chorus among other orginizations in the bay area. Also my husband was the music director and organist for the Cathedral here in downtown San Jose.