Need super long power cables

Duranson

I'm planning on building a wall-mounted PC in the Thermaltake Core P5, but the spot where I'm wall-mounting it is a little ways away from my desk, and I want to run my cables through the wall. So I want an extended power button so I don't have to walk away from my desk every time I want to turn on my PC. I have a couple cables that I need and wanted to have some recommendations on what I should get.

-External PC power button, cables need to be at least 15 feet long.

-USB hub to plug my USB mic into, as well as my USB headphone charger, USB Keyboard dongle, and USB Mouse dongle (also need one that will be fast so I dont experience keyboard/mouse/mic lag or anything). Cable needs to be at least 15 feet long.

-Display port cable that can support a 2560x1440 144hz adaptive sync display, needs to be at least 15 feet long.

-PSU Power cord to plug PC into outlet, needs to be at least 15 feet long.

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Duranson said:

I'm planning on building a wall-mounted PC in the Thermaltake Core P5, but the spot where I'm wall-mounting it is a little ways away from my desk, and I want to run my cables through the wall. So I want an extended power button so I don't have to walk away from my desk every time I want to turn on my PC. I have a couple cables that I need and wanted to have some recommendations on what I should get.

-External PC power button, cables need to be at least 15 feet long.

-USB hub to plug my USB mic into, as well as my USB headphone charger, USB Keyboard dongle, and USB Mouse dongle (also need one that will be fast so I dont experience keyboard/mouse/mic lag or anything). Cable needs to be at least 15 feet long.

-Display port cable that can support a 2560x1440 144hz adaptive sync display, needs to be at least 15 feet long.

-PSU Power cord to plug PC into outlet, needs to be at least 15 feet long.

Thanks!

Have you tried looking for them? I'm more then sure you can find them on Amazon.

10 minutes ago, Viridian said:

Have you tried looking for them? I'm more then sure you can find them on Amazon.

I've found ones for the USB hub, display port cable, and PSU power cord but not for the external PC power button.

58 minutes ago, Duranson said:

I've found ones for the USB hub, display port cable, and PSU power cord but not for the external PC power button.

for the power button its just 2 wires and a way to complete the connection ( a button ) any thing will work Like

https://www.amazon.com/Tulead-20-Inch-Length-Computer-Switch/dp/B07XG87KXK/ref=pd_di_sccai_5/137-6131223-0691206?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07XG87KXK&pd_rd_r=11c68ad1-5c35-4bc9-b3aa-05c6957e5c05&pd_rd_w=6SuZX&pd_rd_wg=L7Zo8&pf_rd_p=5415687b-2c9d-46da-88a4-bbcfe8e07f3c&pf_rd_r=NJBFFK9CQF7393MF2G0H&psc=1&refRID=NJBFFK9CQF7393MF2G0H

and just splice them together, to make them longer or shorter.

5 minutes ago, Viridian said:

How would I go about splicing them together?

1 minute ago, Duranson said:

How would I go about splicing them together?

basically you cut and strip wires then twist the strands with one another to extend the length, Or you just buy a standalone button and a long length of wire and hook them up to one another by I.E. solder or "hot glue" tons of videos on you-tube can explain it in greater detail there's multiple ways to splice wires with each other.