I Need Help Choosing A Good Mouse Pad

maximilian4o

I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but I need a good mouse pad at around 20 $. I just want to know if you guys have some experience with various mouse pads, and maybe recommend one :) Thank you :P

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

I'm not sure if you can get a good mat for $20, but for $40 the Razer Scarab is incredible. It still hasn't shown any sign of deterioration after over a year of use.

Ive got a huge deskpad and a razer goliathus i like the 2 mouse pad setup

The QCK is a very solid choice and you can get them in an arrangement of both different sizes and thicknesses. That is if you like cloth pads of course!

The only pad that I would personally advise against is the Roccat Sota. I had one and after a few months it just warped and become very bad to use after normal use. This seemed to be a common issue among the product.

Personally I recommend the QCK but the Zowie and Razer pads seem cool too.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Steelseries QCK Heavy XXL 

Just make sure you have the desk space for it, it's big.

/thread

Here is a picture of my setup to help you understand better what I said earlier.

What keyboard is that?

I used to have a mousepad that extended past through my keyboard, but then I had to switch back because I often push my keyboard forward towards my monitor to make space for when I'm writing something on paper.  Then the mousepad is just getting in the way.

Using SteelSeries Qck+ fnatic and I love it

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition