Internet Randomly Cutting Out..

Hello all!

So I've recently reset my pc (around 1-2 weeks ago) and about now I've started noticing an issue. My internet randomly cuts out but in a weird way. I'm pretty sure its not a problem with the actual internet connection, but about 3-5 times a day my internet just decides to go out for around 10-20 seconds. If I'm in the game its like I just suddenly lost connection but in discord, I can still hear people speak. I can't speak myself (discord shows me as speaking) but my friends can't hear me whatsoever. I usually end up disconnecting from the game. The only differences I have from my old install (without the problems) and my current install that I can think of is a change in os (win 10 home -> win 10 pro), razer synapse and a vyprvpn. 

I see how VyprVPN could be somehow connected, but I would like to keep this if possible, and also the vpn is not open, and theres nothing I can find in task manager that has to do with it. It also is not enabled on startup, so I don't know how this could have affected it. 

I just want to know what people think is the next step from here. Is this a common issue? I appericiate any help :)

Specs:

• gtx 1070
  • i7-8700k
  • 2x8gb 3000mhz ram
  • 2x1tb ssd
  • windows 10 pro 64bit

Thanks,

Finn

1 minute ago, WI-FIultrasnoop said:

This has been happening to me as well recently, though for about a month. I'd like to hear an explanation.

do you have a vpn and do you use realtek audio?

26 minutes ago, WI-FIultrasnoop said:

I've missread another post, I read the PC as router. never mind me, and unfortunately I can't help with your problem due to lack on knowledge.

oh okay no problem. thanks anyways!