Updated Rig: 750D| Help with Corsair Lighting Kit

Go to solution Solved by Scia,

I'd say the best results in lighting are achieved by putting them on the inside of the side panel so you have direct lighting for your hardware.

My mother brought the corsair Lighting node kit for her new 750d.. I have everything up and running, wired management is fine. etc etc. 

What I need help with before installing this is what are some of the best places to put RGB lights to gain even lighting. 
She only purchased the one kit. 

I watched Linus reviews on how I can either put them on the backside of the case, the ceiling of the case or up near the window panel of the case. 

Any advice would be helpful. 

"Overdrive" | My Desktop PC:  Case: Corsair 750D | CPU:  I7-4790K | Motherboard:  Asus z97 Deluxe NFC & WLC | CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i Push Pull | Memory/Ram:  Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 1600mhz  OS Disk| SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250Gb ; Storage Disc:  HDD: 1 WD 3tb Black |  Graphics Card: EVGA 780Ti Superclocked  ACX | Corsair AXi 860w
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peripherals: Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Logitech G13 Gaming Keyboard | Mouse: Logitech G700s | Speakers: Logitech z506 | Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro Medium | Monitors: ASUS Pro Art 248Q  | Calibration: Xrite i1 Display Pro | Printer: Coming Soon

I'd say the best results in lighting are achieved by putting them on the inside of the side panel so you have direct lighting for your hardware.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Thank you, I did go with that as well as Linus Tips on lighting a rig. 

Bottom strip is a single strip lighting up the PSU.. 

Top has two strips going full length lighting up the rest. 

I am hoping to update the CPU cooler, psu and ram all to corsair just for the looks. Wouldn't mind throwing a few LED lights in the back to illuminate the SSD when it's installed.

"Overdrive" | My Desktop PC:  Case: Corsair 750D | CPU:  I7-4790K | Motherboard:  Asus z97 Deluxe NFC & WLC | CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i Push Pull | Memory/Ram:  Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb 1600mhz  OS Disk| SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250Gb ; Storage Disc:  HDD: 1 WD 3tb Black |  Graphics Card: EVGA 780Ti Superclocked  ACX | Corsair AXi 860w
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peripherals: Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Logitech G13 Gaming Keyboard | Mouse: Logitech G700s | Speakers: Logitech z506 | Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro Medium | Monitors: ASUS Pro Art 248Q  | Calibration: Xrite i1 Display Pro | Printer: Coming Soon