In Dark Souls Remastered and Dark Souls 3, How do you summon people into your world?

BucketBoiAce
Go to solution Solved by BucketBoiAce,
Just now, WereCat said:

You need to use an item for that, I don't remember the name of the items though. There are various items that summon people into your world or you into their world. They each do it differently. Some items you have to have equipped and you will be summoned automatically into their world if someone from the same faction gets attacked for example.

Thank you. 

So, I have been playing Dark Souls 1&3 for quite a while now and I would like to know how do you summon people into your world. 

Gaming

You need to use an item for that, I don't remember the name of the items though. There are various items that summon people into your world or you into their world. They each do it differently. Some items you have to have equipped and you will be summoned automaticaly into their world if someone from the same faction gets attacked for examle.

Just now, WereCat said:

You need to use an item for that, I don't remember the name of the items though. There are various items that summon people into your world or you into their world. They each do it differently. Some items you have to have equipped and you will be summoned automatically into their world if someone from the same faction gets attacked for example.

Thank you. 

Gaming