Is Logitech M275 good enough for casual gamming ??

TukangKopi

is anyone have experience Logitech M275 mouse and use it for playing some fps game ? money little bit tight right now and my logitech g is in edge of its life, frequent cutting out, prolly i fucked up the cable because i usually roll cable up to size of backpack pocket if i bring it to cafe, so to avoid those kinda problem in the future i think wireless mouse was way to go, first option was logitech g304/g305 i don't know which one is available in my country but one of those, but because money little bit tight and i found good deal for Logitech M275 guess i will take it, until i have spare money to bought the real deal, but is it worth it tho? is t comfortable to play with it ?

gaming with a m275 is definitely doable, but dont expect any software tuning as it wont have any of those luxuries. whats the price on that mouse? as for how it feels well, you have to try it to know, its hard to help with that without knowing how you grip and what are your hand measurements, even then trying it out is the best way (though i understand that its definitely not doable in the current situation)

the one on our country is the g304/ wich cost like 600k IDR, whats your budget on the new mouse?

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

I think it can be doable, if your expectations are not that high. The sensor is probably not that great and non gaming wireless mice are pretty bad in terms of latency. If you are more serious about gaming, the G203/102 is really good and cheap, but it is wired.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

i tried simillar mouse to m275 it was horrible can't flick, the accuracy was worse than cheapo usb mouse, i prolly pick some g102/3 for some time and i pick wireless one after i had enough spare money, thanks for the respond tho.

18 minutes ago, TukangKopi said:

i tried simillar mouse to m275 it was horrible can't flick, the accuracy was worse than cheapo usb mouse, i prolly pick some g102/3 for some time and i pick wireless one after i had enough spare money, thanks for the respond tho.

remember to quote or mention so that we may get notified of your reply :D

sama sama, happy to help. keep in mind the price of the g304 has gone up since the pandemic.

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

XD hehe sorry bruh, tdur bang 

3 minutes ago, Oswin said:

remember to quote or mention so that we may get notified of your reply :D

sama sama, happy to help. keep in mind the price of the g304 has gone up since the pandemic.