Need to find ultra-low profile plugs

I bought an Alphacool XT45 to fit in my Phanteks Evolv Shift Air, but the plugs for two of the ports contact the frame. In fact, any plug that protrudes from the radiator will interfere with the chassis. Seems like kind of a design flaw since push/pull configs are the only ones that wouldn't have this problem in any chassis. Anyways, does anyone make a plug that doesn't protrude from the bung, or barely protrudes? I feel like the answer is no, but thought I'd ask anyways. 

for anyone wondering, this is the radiator. Imagine that it has bungs on every side of the inlet.
41bBOgLzRDL._AC_.jpg.5b05c1531eefca416edc266eac55d34b.jpg90213080_31iGUz1TZL._AC_.jpg.69de3815f7ef92d273246c05ea7a2440.jpg

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

It’s got to seal.
If you want to abandon water cooling gear and hit a plumbing supply store,  They probably make a grub screw with that diameter and thread. Getting it to air and water seal would be the trick.  Myself I’d try Teflon tape. Lots of it.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

@nightmarevoid - I ran into the same problem with an Alphacool NexXxoS 240mm crossflow v2 radiator I was mounting into the floor of a Phanteks 719. Alphacool tout "countersunk the screw plugs" but they still have a domed head and interfered with a cross brace in the case. I ended up using two of these EKWB plugs that came with my waterblocks as they sat more or less flush to solve the problem.

26 minutes ago, nightmarevoid said:

Ah.  I had it sideways. I was thinking the top ones were impinging on the case. So using the same plugs but getting the fans farther away, or does this go between the radiator and the case making room for the plugs against the side of the case?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 7/25/2020 at 4:18 PM, Bombastinator said:

Ah.  I had it sideways. I was thinking the top ones were impinging on the case. So using the same plugs but getting the fans farther away, or does this go between the radiator and the case making room for the plugs against the side of the case?

It goes between the radiator and the case in my application. This way the radiator will be lifted away from the case, giving the plugs more room. I'm also replacing one of the plugs with one that has a silver rod attached for fighting microbes.

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

12 hours ago, nightmarevoid said:

It goes between the radiator and the case in my application. This way the radiator will be lifted away from the case, giving the plugs more room. I'm also replacing one of the plugs with one that has a silver rod attached for fighting microbes.

+1 to the EKWB plugs those are pretty low profile.

Just note that if you plan to have silver in your loop you cannot have any nickel plating on fittings or blocks as they are bordlerline dis-similar metals in a loop environment. I personally recommend to use a premixed fluid ideally clear if you want longevity as they have all the needed additives.