i need help testing my wifi password

tedjani

so can you guys tell me how can i test my wpa2 password cause aircrack is too slow and cowpatty it takes too much hard drive space for all the rainbow tables pyrit and hashcat are faster then aircrack but i don't have that time

is there any services in the web that can crack my wpa2 or even test how strong it is faster

or is there any software that i can use for this job that are faster and don't take that much hard drive space

and thank you

Manners Maketh Man

just get a 16 character long password with numbers, upper case & Lowercase letters and you are good and secure ...

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

just get a 16 character long password with numbers, upper case & Lowercase letters and you are good and secure ...

but i have seen wordlists that can crack that with crunch

it is really really important that nobody can access expect for the users that i allow 

Manners Maketh Man

There is one that uses Amazon AWS GPU instances. Its $20 per handshake though.

If youre so worried why not just use RADIUS?

16 long password should be more then enough. how many people go around trying to crack peoples wifis anyway? if your going to get your info stolen its at mcdonalds or any other open wifi. 

Just remember, your WiFi password doesn't need to be extremely difficult to crack, just harder then the next guys.

16 character passwords should be more than hard enough. Remember, that they have to do EVERY password, every 1 char, 2 char, 3 char, 4 char etc. All the way up to 16 char.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

but i have seen wordlists that can crack that with crunch

it is really really important that nobody can access expect for the users that i allow 

If you're that concerned, then make a random alphanumeric password that is 64 characters long. That's the max that WPA2 supports. It's what I use. Just copy the password into a text file and store it offline on a USB or CD or something. Or print it out onto a piece of old fashioned paper (or do both).

I actually use 63 characters because certain older devices like Blackberries and stuff sometimes have issues with that last 64th character.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)