Asrock AB350 motherboard AM4 cpu compatibility

Hello! I picked up an ASRock AB350 Pro 4 motherboard from a friend and heard from him that the motherboard can only support up to 2nd gen Ryzens. I have decided that I wanted to expand my computer building skills and knowledge from my recent HP Elite 8300 sff gaming build. Upon doing some research, I read that B350 motherboards will support the 3rd Gen Ryzens. I’d hate to buy a nice new cpu only to have it not work out. I’m still a bit new to computers and am clueless about Ryzen and AM4 CPUs and chipsets. I have some experience with the am3 socket however. Can my motherboard support all Ryzens or not? And how does chipset affect compatibility even with the same socket? Thank you! 

b350 does support the agesa code for zen 2 with a bios update (with a beta bios). so yes it can support it.

Edited by TofuHaroto

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: