Need a prebuilt PC

DES7OY3R

Budget (including currency): $1,000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CS:GO, Valorant, maybe little bit of streaming. GTA 5

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

15 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:

Budget (including currency): $1,000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CS:GO, Valorant, maybe little bit of streaming. GTA 5

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I cannot stress this enough: Do Not Get A Prebuilt. They are almost always bad value, most of the time with bad parts. Building your own is super easy and you will most likely save a few hundred bucks and get a better system.

The games you listed aren't super taxing. They're actually super easy to run. But because you're streaming, I would recommend a slightly better CPU, so here's my recommended parts list:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor - $217.99

Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard - $72.99

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory - $71.98

Western Digital Blue 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive - $67.22

Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive - $54.99

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB Video Card - $399.99

NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case - $69.98

Corsair RMx (2018) 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply - $114.99

Total: $1070.13

This isn't the setup that you absolutely have to go with, you could probably do a Ryzen 7 and then 2060 or something if you really wanted, but this should get the job done and then some.

1 minute ago, Duranson said:

I cannot stress this enough: Do Not Get A Prebuilt. They are almost always bad value, most of the time with bad parts. Building your own is super easy and you will most likely save a few hundred bucks and get a better system.

The games you listed aren't super taxing. They're actually super easy to run. But because you're streaming, I would recommend a slightly better CPU, so here's my recommended parts list:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor - $217.99

Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard - $72.99

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory - $71.98

Western Digital Blue 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive - $67.22

Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive - $54.99

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB Video Card - $399.99

NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case - $69.98

Corsair RMx (2018) 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply - $114.99

Total: $1070.13

This isn't the setup that you absolutely have to go with, you could probably do a Ryzen 7 and then 2060 or something if you really wanted, but this should get the job done and then some.

Ohhhh, if I were to build one myself. I would be able to get a intel cpu and other parts for $1,000 and the performance will be better?

1 minute ago, DES7OY3R said:

Ohhhh, if I were to build one myself. I would be able to get a intel cpu and other parts for $1,000 and the performance will be better?

Don't get an Intel CPU, for any budget. Right now, AMD is leading in almost every way. Even for enthusiast workstation builds, people are using AMD. I would recommend going with the setup that I just listed above.

20 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:

In the past Intel was leading AMD by a lot, especially for gaming. Now Intel only beats AMD by less than 5% in gaming on their highest end chips.

Just now, Darpyface said:

In the past Intel was leading AMD by a lot, especially for gaming. Now Intel only beats AMD by less than 5% in gaming on their highest end chips.

Yeah, I’ve always went with Intel since before they always beat AMD. But now I haven’t been keeping up so I don’t know