DiskChecking everytime i start my pc ?

HelpPLS.

i used to turn off my pc normally like i click turn off wait a lil screen gets black , fans goes down slowly then turn off and when i turn it on its perfectly normal EXPECT when i finish playing games for a long timeeee then i turn it off i click turn off then it displayes turnning off and suddenly screen gets black and fans STOPS without slowing down and when i turn on the pc later or the day after it it starts windows then asks to verify disk C and it verifies it and  its perfect

but now its making me worry even when  i dont play games and i turn it off fans dont slow down and asks to verify C everytime i turn it on iand its making WORRY

2 minutes ago, HelpPLS. said:

i used to turn off my pc normally like i click turn off wait a lil screen gets black , fans goes down slowly then turn off and when i turn it on its perfectly normal EXPECT when i finish playing games for a long timeeee then i turn it off i click turn off then it displayes turnning off and suddenly screen gets black and fans STOPS without slowing down and when i turn on the pc later or the day after it it starts windows then asks to verify disk C and it verifies it and  its perfect

but now its making me worry even when  i dont play games and i turn it off fans dont slow down and asks to verify C everytime i turn it on iand its making WORRY

Do you have an HDD or SSD in this system? Personally, I think this may be a sign that your storage device is failing, but what I would do is run a SMART scan on your storage device just to see its health. If you have an SSD, you could also check if the firmware on the storage device is up to date. For example, if you have a Samsung drive, you can use Samsung Magician to make sure the firmware is up to date. 

16 minutes ago, sseehra141 said:

Do you have an HDD or SSD in this system? Personally, I think this may be a sign that your storage device is failing, but what I would do is run a SMART scan on your storage device just to see its health. If you have an SSD, you could also check if the firmware on the storage device is up to date. For example, if you have a Samsung drive, you can use Samsung Magician to make sure the firmware is up to date. 

hdd sadly, but i dont think its an hdd problem i ran some tests and its fine 0 errors, i presonally think its windows cuz i fucked up some settings and i dont remember them and it probably caused it

1 minute ago, HelpPLS. said:

hdd sadly, but i dont think its an hdd problem i ran some tests and its fine 0 errors, i presonally think its windows cuz i fucked up some settings and i dont remember them and it probably caused it

Yeah. One thing you could try is disabling chkdsk from startup. That may resolve your issues. I would also check you system for any viruses. While this may be me just being paranoid, some viruses can corrupt and affect certain system files, so it is always a good idea to check. If this does not work, then maybe the best idea would be to reinstall windows. I am sure that someone way more knowledgeable than myself on this issue could give you more suggestions. 

1 minute ago, sseehra141 said:

Yeah. One thing you could try is disabling chkdsk from startup. That may resolve your issues. I would also check you system for any viruses. While this may be me just being paranoid, some viruses can corrupt and affect certain system files, so it is always a good idea to check. If this does not work, then maybe the best idea would be to reinstall windows. I am sure that someone way more knowledgeable than myself on this issue could give you more suggestions. 

thank you

2 minutes ago, HelpPLS. said:

thank you

No problem. Keep me updated as to whether your issue gets resolve. Also, if you have the money, I would personally upgrade your HDD to an SSD, but it is up to you

5 minutes ago, sseehra141 said:

No problem. Keep me updated as to whether your issue gets resolve. Also, if you have the money, I would personally upgrade your HDD to an SSD, but it is up to you

i have none , changed psu like 2 months ago , bought some games and willing to get a decent case befour getting an ssd