Need a Non expensive graphics card, any suggestions?

HexaBlade

Budget (including currency): 1500 $USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i need a desent graphics card that can run many different games that need different demands.

here is what i have so far, any recommendations or changes are welcome

That is one weird amalgamation of parts.

Just to make sure, you already have those components, and are just looking to buy a graphics card? If so, what's your budget, and do you do any streaming?

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

If you are buying all these parts save money on ram. You don't need to have 32, just 16 is fine

And go air cooler. Aio isnt that much better.

Also I'd get a windows 7 or 8 key for cheeper. Those work with windows10.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

well im new to this and im working toward buying this, basically i need something that will last a few years. my total budget is 1500 $USD, i dont plan on streaming, but i do want to record Videos and play games at a decent frame rate, (60-80 FPS on medium or high for many different games)

1 minute ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

If you are buying all these parts save money on ram. You don't need to have 32, just 16 is fine

ok thanks

Just now, NZgamer said:

Get a Windows 10 key elsewhere

Or a 7 or 8 key. Those work too.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

Or a 7 or 8 key. Those work too.

i prefer to use windows 10, its what ive been using for years.

2 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

If you haven't bought those parts already, I would redo the list. You're overspending in some areas (for example, the cooler, motherboard, operating sys(tem and memory)

You don't need an AIO for the 3600 - Use the stock cooler, it's adequate for the job

You don't need X570 - Go for B450 or B550

32GB of memory is overkill for gaming (which is what I assume you're doing since you didn't tell us) - Just grab 16GB

You'll run out of space on that 120GB SSD quickly - Go for a bigger SSD, you have room in the budget

Get a Windows 10 key elsewhere

You will have room for a 1660Ti or Super or something like that if my memory of US pricing serves me right

i put a X570 in there? whoops!

Just now, NZgamer said:

He means that Windows 7 and 8 license keys work on Windows 10 activation

oh, i did not know that

3 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

My Windows 10 is activated from a Windows 7 key on the side of a Dell prebuilt optiplex lol

Wait. What was it. My

One was from a Dell prebuild with a 2000hd series amd card and a core 2 quad. It's a windows 7 key too

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

are there any motherboards that dont need the bios updated for zen 2 chips? i dont want to buy a separate cpu and then never use it again

1 minute ago, LilROC109 said:

are there any motherboards that dont need the bios updated for zen 2 chips? i dont want to buy a separate cpu and then never use it again

All B550 boards and B450 Max boards from MSI will work with a 3600 out of the box.

1 minute ago, Grabhanem said:

All B550 boards and B450 Max boards from MSI will work with a 3600 out of the box.

thx

3 minutes ago, LilROC109 said:

re there any motherboards that dont need the bios updated for zen 2 chips? i dont want to buy a separate cpu and then never use it again

Or you could use the amd exchange program send them yours, they send you a cpu, you bios flash,send back, they send you back your cpu

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

Or you could use the amd exchange program send them yours, they send you a cpu, you bios flash,send back, they send you back your cpu

i dont want to do that, especially in these times...

\

2 minutes ago, LilROC109 said:

ont want to do that, especially in these times..

Tru

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

deleted

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

1 minute ago, Imglidinhere said:

Would not get an X570 board of that price. You can get a board with a pricetag $100 cheaper and spend that cash on an actually decent, non-used GPU. Also omg why are you buying a full retail copy of W10?! xD Get a CD key from any of the websites for $10 and save yourself some hassle. SO much that can be changed on this. Jesus... somuch wasted money.

well i meant to take that out and i changed the config, look at the post above yours.

well i meant to take that out and i changed the config, look at the post above yours.

Noticed last second. The case can be changed out for something that isn't $200 also... Fractal Design Define C for $85.

Remember, more expensive does NOT mean better. That's absolutely a lie in the computer world.

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

1 minute ago, Imglidinhere said:

Noticed last second. The case can be changed out for something that isn't $200 also... Fractal Design Define C for $85.

Remember, more expensive does NOT mean better. That's absolutely a lie in the computer world.

do you know of any case that has some sort of acrylic or tempered glass side panel? also one that has good air flow

do you know of any case that has some sort of acrylic or tempered glass side panel? also one that has good air flow

Fractal Design Meshify for the same price as the Define C linked above.

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

9 hours ago, LilROC109 said:

ok, this is what i got with around 2 hundred $USD left

[...]

You'd need an SFX to ATX bracket to mount that power supply into that case, and there's just not much point in getting an SFX PSU for a non-SFF rig anyway.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

2 hours ago, Mateyyy said:

^ basically this. 

your original build, was, to put it plainly, a mess.

you could swap out the case fans for Arctic F12s for around $5. 

id suggest waiting for Ampere as well.