High resolution image of Samsung J200G Motherboard needed

Jinu

Hi Folks

My Samsung Galaxy J2 mobile has a broken motherboard. I am trying to join this back by using jumpers, but for that i need a high res image of the section highlighted in yellow in the attached image. Thats the area where the motherboard broke. The black line indicates exactly where the board broke. I have the service manual of this board, but unfortunately it does not give the schematic of this section, just the block diagram

I need to see how the the tracks across the two sections are joined so that i can use jumper cable to connect it across.

So if any one can help me with the image it would be appreciated. Thanks

IMG_20190924_121447_scaled.jpg

Not gonna happen. That is a multi-layer board that will be impossible to solder to properly. Even if it was feasible it's not worth doing on a phone like that.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

How high higher than this? more zoom?

-_-_-_-_-_Galaxy_J2-_Samsung-_Galaxy-_J2

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

On 7/18/2020 at 7:56 AM, Kanna said:

How high higher than this? more zoom?

Thanks, this is better than what i have, but i will need a higher resolution pic showing the tracks in the section in the yellow box

On 7/18/2020 at 7:56 AM, kelvinhall05 said:

Not gonna happen. That is a multi-layer board that will be impossible to solder to properly. Even if it was feasible it's not worth doing on a phone like that.

Was plannin to do this more as a learning exercise. But your are right this is a multi layered board and initially i thought only the ground plane or power plane would be going through the middle layers, but given what i can see of the tracks, there seems to be signal tracks also going through the middle layers.