Flashing the BIOS on a B450 Pro

So for my first time PC build, I'm building the $500 budget gaming PC from one of Linus's recent videos. (https://youtu.be/3dEfc9LL9bQ

I'm looking over the parts list in Parts Builder, and I noticed the one conflict is something that Linus mentioned in the video: "Some AMD B450 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Matisse CPUs. Upgrading the BIOS may require a different CPU that is supported by older BIOS revisions." 

If I'm using a Ryzen 3 3100, what specifically will I need to get in order to make this work?

Link to the board I'm using: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/dQgzK8/asrock-b450m-pro4-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-pro4

Most b450 boards ship with the new bios. 

If it says "ryzen 3000 ready" on the box. Them it is. 

MSI's MAX boards do support the AGESA code for zen 2 out of the box. 

If they didn't ship with the new bios. Then just ask the vendor/ computer store to update it for you. 

But what board are you getting exactly?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Most b450 boards ship with the new bios. 

If it says "ryzen 3000 ready" on the box. Them it is. 

MSI's MAX boards do support the AGESA code for zen 2 out of the box. 

If they didn't ship with the new bios. Then just ask the vendor/ computer store to update it for you. 

But what board are you getting exactly?

I edited the original topic to include a link

Just now, CyprusMiraque said:

I edited the original topic to include a link

Yea answer is still the same ;)

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

5 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Yea answer is still the same ;)

I'm ordering it from amazon, so is that an option?

1 minute ago, CyprusMiraque said:

so is that an option

As I said. It'll most likely support the AGESA code. If it didn't just ask a computer store to update it for you. 

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

As I said. It'll most likely support the AGESA code. If it didn't just ask a computer store to update it for you. 

Alright, thanks!