anno 1800 on ultrawide

Tursiops

Hi everyone,

I just started playing on my LG ultrawide on 2560x1080 but I get black bars on the side and it doesn't take the whole screen. I tried lowering the resolution and on 1080 it takes the whole screen but it's really ugly.

I tried to change the settings, to try window mode but didn't change anything.

Any advice ?

Thank you.

play using windowed mode instead of full screen.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 hour ago, SupaKomputa said:

play using windowed mode instead of full screen.

Already tried, it doesn't change anything.

Did you load in to a game? Looks like Anno's menus are always 16:9. Is it letting you select the proper resolution? If yes to both, I would look at display drivers and see if there are any settings there that might help. Sometime's they are trying to automatically adjust aspect ratio to fit screen or something similar. Good luck.

CPU AMD 3700x  Mobo MSI Gaming Edge X570 WiFi  RAM 16 GB Hynix ADie @3800Mhz  GPU EVGA RTX2070S XC ULTRA  Case Fractal Meshify-C  Storage Corsair Force PCIE4 NVME 1TB + Crucial MX500 2TB  PSU Seasonic Focus Gx 650 !RMA'ing! - Thermaltake Smart 600w (TEMP)  Cooling Noctua NH-U12A  Keyboard Logitech G915  Mouse Logitech G PRO Wireless Sound Corsair HS60  OS Win 10