Planning on building a new gaming pc. How much would a dell xps 8920 tower go for?

Twiddio

Hey all I have a budget of probably around $1200 USD for a new gaming pc. I want to have my current gaming pc sold first before I go buy a bunch of new parts. My current pc specs are:

Dell XPS 8920

Rx 480

i7-7700 (not K)

24 GB of RAM

1 TB HDD
256 GB solid state

My question is, what should I price this pc at? It’s in good condition and clean.

start it at 100 and it will get bid up to it's value. Otherwise it's just another pc priced the same as the rest and will never sell. 

3 minutes ago, emosun said:

start it at 100 and it will get bid up to it's value. Otherwise it's just another pc priced the same as the rest and will never sell. 

9 minutes ago, Twiddio said:

Hey all I have a budget of probably around $1200 USD for a new gaming pc. I want to have my current gaming pc sold first before I go buy a bunch of new parts. My current pc specs are:

Dell XPS 8920

Rx 480

i7-7700 (not K)

24 GB of RAM

1 TB HDD
256 GB solid state

My question is, what should I price this pc at? It’s in good condition and clean.

Ok, agree with the bid thing, but if you want to post it as buy it now, then go for around 350-400 I would say

3 hours ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Ok, agree with the bid thing, but if you want to post it as buy it now, then go for around 350-400 I would say

Sweet thank you. I guess follow up question... is it better to sell it was a complete build or should I part it out? 

On 7/9/2020 at 11:35 PM, Twiddio said:

Sweet thank you. I guess follow up question... is it better to sell it was a complete build or should I part it out? 

either way. u might end up with more money if you part it out, but you will have to deal with multiple buyers