Too good to be true? R3 2200g for $35?

There's  a phone number you can call. Ask about the listing, but don't inform them the pricing is too low. Just ask if it's used or new.

Nevermind. I'm going to trust my gut and a couple of reddit posts. Looks to be quite scammy....case closed.

Just now, FAHEYGF87 said:

Nevermind. I'm going to trust my gut and a couple of reddit posts. Looks to be quite scammy....case closed.

Fact checking and gut feelings are quite a bit different.

Call the number.

Just now, ShrimpBrime said:

Fact checking and gut feelings are quite a bit different.

Call the number.

NO!

No need to give the scammers your phone number you dummy!

It is the fakest site on the planet, there is 0% chance that it is an actual site

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

2 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

NO!

It is the fakest site on the planet, there is 0% chance that it is an actual site

Agreed. One guy on reddit said he went to buy something and as soon as he put in his shipping info he got bombarded with spam emails, with broken "unsubscribe" links that wouldn't let him opt out.

17 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

NO!

It's called *67..... 

You must learn to protect yourself before calling people names.

10 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

It's called *67..... 

You must learn to protect yourself before calling people names.

I get it, you have "old schooler" in your description, so you're an older gentleman, who trusts people and the internet too much.

But please, learn basic internet safety, and never call strange numbers, or never email strange email addresses. Also don't give out personal info.

Now here is a scenario of what would have happened, if @FAHEYGF87 had actually called the number on the page:

1) It's a straight up made up number, nothing happens, hurray

or

2) It's the scammers numbers, they don't pick up, but they save his number in their database, as an actual phone number. They sell this database to other scammers too, and before long, he is bombared with different scam calls from all around the country, and no way to block them, because they all come from different numbers. Before long, the only option is for him to change his number to escape all that spam.

Also i have no idea of what you meant by your reply, could you explain a bit more?

Anyways calling some one dummy is friendly banter, not namecalling,

have a nice evening sir.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

If a website has a phone number.... and I have a question about something... I'd call the number.

Pretty simple concept even for a teen.

If not legit, then oh well. 

And luckily my unlisted number is auto blocked on caller IDs and doesn't include any personal information.

And I'm not in Germany. So I wouldn't be using this website ever.

3 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

If a website has a phone number.... and I have a question about something... I'd call the number.

Pretty simple concept even for a teen.

If not legit, then oh well. 

And luckily my unlisted number is auto blocked on caller IDs and doesn't include any personal information.

And I'm not in Germany. So I wouldn't be using this website ever.

1 hour ago, Origami Cactus said:

I get it, you have "old schooler" in your description, so you're an older gentleman, who trusts people and the internet too much.

But please, learn basic internet safety, and never call strange numbers, or never email strange email addresses. Also don't give out personal info.

Now here is a scenario of what would have happened, if @FAHEYGF87 had actually called the number on the page:

1) It's a straight up made up number, nothing happens, hurray

or

2) It's the scammers numbers, they don't pick up, but they save his number in their database, as an actual phone number. They sell this database to other scammers too, and before long, he is bombared with different scam calls from all around the country, and no way to block them, because they all come from different numbers. Before long, the only option is for him to change his number to escape all that spam.

Also i have no idea of what you meant by your reply, could you explain a bit more?

Anyways calling some one dummy is friendly banter, not namecalling,

have a nice evening sir.

Alright boys, settle down. If it walks like a duck etc etc. I'm going to err on the side of caution. 

Case closed, go on with your day.

I called the number. It goes to an answering service. 

That is all. Nothing else happened.