Win10 & Firefox Choppy Scrolling

Poinkachu

Hi, so..., my new PC is using Win10, and I (somehow) just noticed that when something is loading on other tab, the current tab where I am at having a choppy scrolling, then return to smooth after the other tab finishes loading page. When I have a game opened, the scroll is always choppy until I close the game window.

Anybody knows what could be the problem? because the old PC (Win7) doesn't have this kind of issue eventhough it has waaaay lower spec.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Update the browser and try again. Or uninstall it and download the setup again and install it.

Yeah, tried all those already. What annoys me the most is that it only happens on the High Spec Win10 pc, while the 10 years old pc with Win7 doing fine, even with just 8gb ram and old mechanical hdd.

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

3 hours ago, homeap5 said:

Then it's problem with drivers (chipset or GPU) or acceleration in browser.

I see. I'll try if updating GPU driver will solve it. chipset already the latest driver it seems.

Refresh before you reply