Should I be concerned about adds in the Note 20+? How easy will it be to remove them?

Orfieus

I've always wanted a Note phone since the very first one released, how many years ago, and this year was going to be the year I finally get one but I am worried about the adds Samsung is putting into their phones nowadays. I guess what I'm asking is how easy do you think it is going to be to root the new Note 20+/ultra/whatever they are going to call it?

Depends how big a group of them attack at a time...

If you mean the bloatware that the 'phones OS comes with, that's a Google issue.

If it's Samsung app's that are advertising, then... pass.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

9 minutes ago, Orfieus said:

I've always wanted a Note phone since the very first one released, how many years ago, and this year was going to be the year I finally get one but I am worried about the adds Samsung is putting into their phones nowadays. I guess what I'm asking is how easy do you think it is going to be to root the new Note 20+/ultra/whatever they are going to call it?

Don't get a note? 1000$+ for a phone is kinda crazy much for a device that is made to last a couple years and be replaced when the battery dies. That and you are paying a massive premium and getting ads on top of it is crazy. They do that to sub 100$ phones as a way to lower the price but there is no excuse for it in overpriced premium crap.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Don't get a note? 1000$+ for a phone is kinda crazy much for a device that is made to last a couple years and be replaced when the battery dies. That and you are paying a massive premium and getting ads on top of it is crazy. They do that to sub 100$ phones as a way to lower the price but there is no excuse for it in overpriced premium crap.

Yet people line up eagerly.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

Just now, freeagent said:

Yet people line up eagerly.

I mean it's advertised to a stupid amount and more of a status symbol/fashion item than a phone. Pretty much has been that way since the galaxy s6.

You mean pop-up ads? Those are related to bad/malicious apps not Samsung themselves forcing advertisements onto your phone.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: