LF complete HW series roadmap

It would be really helpful if there were roadmaps for Intel, AMD and Nvidia (schematics of the product families and series they've released, their year of release, architecture +/- some other useful info, to keep track of their development through the years as well as a quick comparison of the naming schemes...because they've made it complicated if you've followed for years.

If anyone has made sth like this, please share! Cheers!

P.S. there are roadmaps including only 1-2-3 years, whereas I'm LF a complete history roadmap (with less info for every products ofc, so it's not a complete clusterfu*ck)

The information is readily available, just needs some reading. You can't condense two decades of tech in a forum post so I'd say drop the "TLDR" mentality and adopt a "ready to learn" one

1 minute ago, 5x5 said:

The information is readily available, just needs some reading. You can't condense two decades of tech in a forum post so I'd say drop the "TLDR" mentality and adopt a "ready to learn" one

always down to read, in fact I've been reading the same stuff once in a while, which is why I'm LF a tldr of their product lines. 

Just now, George. said:

always down to read, in fact I've been reading the same stuff once in a while, which is why I'm LF a tldr of their product lines. 

It doesn't exist, keep reading and eventually you'll know them all.

Wikipedia is good for basic info like this. Intel has its Ark database, I just learned that AMD has similar. And wouldn't you know, so does Nvidia https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/technologies/

Searching what you are looking for. Thats how I've learned most of the stuff since I stopped subscribing to PC hardware magazines some 10 years ago.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv