LTT Store Order Shipment still in status "label created"

JayBe
Go to solution Solved by Spotty,
15 minutes ago, JayBe said:

Does anyone of you know whether or not there are currently problems with world wide shipping from the US?

Yes... Shipping problems world wide due to the disruptions caused by COVID-19.

Keep in mind a big chunk of air parcel delivery is done on commercial passenger airlines, which have all but ground to a halt. Shipping prices have skyrocketed and what capacity is available on cargo planes is often being used for priority goods such as medical equipment and PPE and for everything else that is backlogged.

Expect delays in international shipping. Give it another week and see if there are any updates on the tracking information.

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask such a question, but maybe one of you has an answer for me :D
On the 23rd of June I ordered something from the LTT Store. Shipment goes to Germany.
On the 24th of June I got an E-Mail and SMS that the order has been shipped and a Tracking Number going with it. When I track the Numer on USPS site it still shows "Label created, not yet in system" since a week now.

So, i've been wondering why the shipment status hasn't been updated yet. Does anyone of you know whether or not there are currently problems with world wide shipping from the US? Or if this is just an error from the USPS site?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Germany,

Josh

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

13 minutes ago, JayBe said:

So, i've been wondering why the shipment status hasn't been updated yet. Does anyone of you know whether or not there are currently problems with world wide shipping from the US? Or if this is just an error from the USPS site?

In general, mail services all over the world are being disrupted. If it's stuck on "label created" means your package has been registered into the USPS system but either hasn't reached a sorting hub or hasn't left the LTT warehouse.

There's an alert on the USPS site for Germany:

Germany

Deutsche Post advises it is currently unable to transport mail to a growing number of countries due to lack of transport capacity following cancellation of numerous international flights as part of measures to limit spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore, acceptance of postal items destined for affected countries is suspended. The post says the list of affected destination countries is likely to change every day with information available at https://www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html. Suspensions will apply until sufficient transport capacities become available.

In addition to measures announced previously, Deutsche Post is taking steps to reduce direct interaction with customers at their doorstep. Inbound items requiring payment by the recipient, such as cash-on-delivery or payment of customs duties and taxes, will be directed to a postal outlet for collection.

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

15 minutes ago, JayBe said:

Does anyone of you know whether or not there are currently problems with world wide shipping from the US?

Yes... Shipping problems world wide due to the disruptions caused by COVID-19.

Keep in mind a big chunk of air parcel delivery is done on commercial passenger airlines, which have all but ground to a halt. Shipping prices have skyrocketed and what capacity is available on cargo planes is often being used for priority goods such as medical equipment and PPE and for everything else that is backlogged.

Expect delays in international shipping. Give it another week and see if there are any updates on the tracking information.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

20 minutes ago, JayBe said:

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask such a question, but maybe one of you has an answer for me :D
On the 23rd of June I ordered something from the LTT Store. Shipment goes to Germany.
On the 24th of June I got an E-Mail and SMS that the order has been shipped and a Tracking Number going with it. When I track the Numer on USPS site it still shows "Label created, not yet in system" since a week now.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Germany,

Josh

LTT Store shipments are made in bulk, they send them out this way to save money.

Once a given number of an item or in a set time table is met, they send out the shipments.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Big thanks to you guys!
That explains it quite a lot.. could've googled it myself probably :'D 
But, since the statement is "label created, not yet in system" my first guess that it is still lying around in a ltt warehouse. But the bulk thing makes sense as well.

Again, thank you very much :)

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

12 minutes ago, JayBe said:

my first guess that it is still lying around in a ltt warehouse.

Just so you know, LTT does not ship these themselves, they have an affiliate that handles their merch for them.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 hour ago, SansVarnic said:

Just so you know, LTT does not ship these themselves, they have an affiliate that handles their merch for them.

Ah, nice to know :D Thanks. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just an Update:
My order arrived 2 days ago, so pretty much exactly 30 days after i orderd it.
Yet, the tracking still says "Label Created, not yet in system".
Is it worth it to write them an E-Mail to make 'em aware of that issue? I think that I won't be the only person having that Problem.

4 hours ago, JayBe said:

Just an Update:
My order arrived 2 days ago, so pretty much exactly 30 days after i orderd it.
Yet, the tracking still says "Label Created, not yet in system".
Is it worth it to write them an E-Mail to make 'em aware of that issue? I think that I won't be the only person having that Problem.

Ultimately the problem lies with USPS, as their system isn’t updating properly. 

But I would recommend sending an email to LTT store support and ask them to pass this along to USPS. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)