Windows volume mixer can't do this?

K3nobi

Is there any way for Windows built-in Volume Mixer to change the volume for individual chrome tab window? 

Yes, I have tried Chrome extension - Volume mixer, but it truly fucks up the audio very badly

Here's an example of individual chrome tab window:

925364324_volumemixertoseperaatedifferentchromeinstances.thumb.png.4068ad661de72367c45f1ce739373d8b.png

the teacher's mic are just too not-consenting-my-ear (earr@pe) at all and I can't watch my tech news without being scream in the ear about how important Jupiter is to us eathlings, not that there's anything wrong with Jupiter protecting us from a lot of meteor.

Edited by General K3nobi
title not clickbait enough, no one is answering, sorry in advance

No windows mixer can’t, chrome tabs are a chrome thing, not a windows thing, windows mixer only sees the sound output coming from chrome not the individual tabs.

and why not pay attention? use this time you could be watching tech news with and just pay attention in the first place instead and learn something?

I cheated my way through home school and some time through online school, and trust me, you really don’t wanna fuck up your life the way I did. I have no college diploma, a pretty dead end job and a lack of some knowledge, you don’t wanna go down same road. 

You may have a decent grasp of everything now but wait until not listening becomes a habit. 

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Use another browser... Windows controls things on process level and Chrome is single process.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

17 hours ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

and why not pay attention? use this time you could be watching tech news with and just pay attention in the first place instead and learn something?

Yes ok I will, it's just that some subjects are just honestly not worth my time such as arts and Chinese. But in the case of Math tho, yes no worries I'll pay attention to that