$$Money to burn$$ ?

17 minutes ago, HM-2 said:

How fast do you want to run the fans?

Going to run Corsairs QL 120's so they run 525-1500 speeds

23 minutes ago, Omi7k said:

two SR-2's ( Top,Bottom) 

I'd be inclined to buy one SR-2 and test fit both top and bottom with your motherboard. I suspect bottom you'll be fine but I would be very surprised if there was sufficient clearance over things like chipset heat sinks to get one up top. You certainly won't have easy access to the fan or 8-pin headers.

17 minutes ago, Omi7k said:

Going to run Corsairs QL 120's so they run 525-1500 speeds

Yeah you definitely want to be looking at low FPI radiators like Hardware Labs.

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

3 hours ago, Omi7k said:

Getting there but in white. Here are a few rads thinking of getting depending on GPU vertical route or not. 

Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 360mm - White Special Edition (thinking about side panel vertical mount. or bottom rad

https://www.performance-pcs.com/water-cooling/radiators/alphacool-nexxxos-monsta-360mm-white-special-edition-ac-14193.html

Black Ice Nemesis 360GTX® Dual-Core Xtreme Profile Radiator - White (x2) 

https://www.performance-pcs.com/water-cooling/radiators/black-ice-nemesis-360gtx-dual-core-xtreme-profile-radiator-white-n360gtx-f2pw.html

Black Ice Nemesis 360GTS uUltra Stealth u-flow low profile- White  bottom for GPU vertical mount as Option B. 

https://www.performance-pcs.com/water-cooling/radiators/black-ice-nemesis-360gts-ultra-stealth-u-flow-low-profile-

radiator-white-n360gts-f2pw.html

Don't overthink it, determine the thickness you need and pick the company you like best. Difference will be negligible between rads

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |

Update on build:

I went with Bitspower white fittings and realized fittings alone are stupid expensive. I went with 16mm Mayhems glass tubing and threw in an EK leak tester. combined total over $500. 

Pending: Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport Satin White Radiator - 360mm x2 (currently out of stock). i still have not decided what direction i want to with either a distro plate or multi cylinder reservoirs. Will be ordering an EK GPU Block for my 2080ti today. As far as my cpu block most likely will also be EK block, but i ran into cool looking Byuski CPU &nbsp;clock <-- with digital display, not sure how reputable these are?

Question: recommendation for white spray paint? 

I'd usually say: go HardwareLabs on the radiators but they the XS-PC EX line is probably your best bet. That case has 65mm clearance for all radiators and regular fans have a height of 25mm. Leaves you with up to 40mm radiator space. That means only the HardwareLabs radiators that fit are the GTS ones with just shy of 30mm thickness. The XS-PC EX radiators come in 35mm thickness so you gain some surface AND they can also be had in white.

I'm prettsy sure you will not be able to fit the SR2 radiators in that case.

Bykski is a pretty well known Chinese brand. They are absolutely fine. You should think about how you'd want to run you cables to that block. That's always the big issue with those RGB blocks and fittings and so on - they can look cool but you have a hard time hiding the cables.

You should DEFINITELY consider different fans. Those QL fans are okay but the ML120 (and ML120 Pro) ones with their magnetic bearing have significant higher peak static pressure (3-4x). If you insist on RGB fans: Phanteks Halos. Those are add on RGB or DRGB fan frames. They come in 2 variations: plastic (regular Halos) and aluminum (Halos Lux). There are addressable RGB and regular RGB version of both and they are compatible with both ASUS Aura Sync and MSI Mystic Light Sync. The Regular ML120 fans have greyish white blades so you will get the full blown RGB fan experience, the ML120 Pro ones have black blades so the effect is more subtle (imho better looking though). 

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

1 hour ago, bowrilla said:

That case has 65mm clearance for all radiators and regular fans have a height of 25mm. Leaves you with up to 40mm radiator space.

Incorrect; the XL has 65mm clearance at the top, but there's 85mm at the bottom if you don't use a riser cable for a vertical GPU.

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

6 minutes ago, HM-2 said:

Incorrect; the XL has 65mm clearance at the top, but there's 85mm at the bottom if you don't use a riser cable for a vertical GPU.

Well, the manual says 65mm but if it's in fact 85mm on the bottom good to know then. For the sake of not mixing radiators (entirely looks) I'd still go with the XS-PC EX line.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

21 minutes ago, bowrilla said:

Well, the manual says 65mm but if it's in fact 85mm on the bottom good to know then. For the sake of not mixing radiators (entirely looks) I'd still go with the XS-PC EX line.

Update: 

So after digging up my old XSPC 360x60mm and taking measurements above and below along width data gathering, I arrived at the following conclusion.

For the Lian Li XL TOP: I have a total of 75mm of space. You can get away with up to 45-50mm radiator and allow for 25mm fans. However for me and keeping it all with one brand. i elected to go with the Black Ice 360 GTS  30mm Ultra stealth U-flow for the TOP (White) and the Black Ice 360 GTX 54mm BOTTOM. (White)

I received my Phantek GPU Vertical mount this morning and look i will be able to fit it in and 6mm of additional clearance. I will need to install motherboard cables first. 

Additionally: In terms of case fan speed and temps. The GTX looks to be the best solution if you want to keep moderate to low noise levels. I've added a link below for reference. 
http://thermalbench.com/2016/11/22/hardware-labs-black-ice-nemesis-gtr-480-radiator/5/

Lian li xl case layout 1.0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

project continues: 

Update: So with getting a Hardware Labs radiators for top and bottom. I am still debating whether or not to get a side distro plate ( EK or Bitspower). My concern is, not having side fans to maximize lower temps. My question is for those that have a similar setup, am I losing that much cooling temps by not having side fans. Keep in mind i have a i9-9900k @ 5GHz. and a eVGA 2080 ti both with water cooling blocks.