Question about power supplys

Hi I’m building my first pc and I could use some input on the power supply’s I’m considering buying, the hardware I’m getting is:

• Asus rog strix b450-f gaming motherboard
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • Corsair vengeance rgb 2x8gb
  • gigabyte Rtx 2060 super gaming oc
  • cooler Master 212 rgb cpu cooler
  • Meshify s2 by fractal design
  • 1 tb m.2 ssd

I’m considering buying either the Corsair tx550m power supply or the Corsair tx650m power supply but I could use some input on what you guys think would be the better option or maybe some other power supply that might be better.

The TXM series from Corsair are very good power supplies, adequate to your potential configuration. The wattage itself won't be an issue with the 550W unit, however if the price difference is very small I'd get the larger one.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

500W is plenty for that build considering it won't use more than ~300-350. In reality, a TX550M or a Be Quiet Pure Power Gold 500W is all you really need.

Corsair TX550M or be quiet! Pure Power Gold 500W are solid, well priced options.

Also, kind of unrelated, but I'd suggest getting a Meshify C instead of the S2, dropping the aftermarket cooler and putting the money you save towards a B550 board. Or at least swap the B450-F in favour of a B450 Tomahawk Max or B450M Mortar Max, they're better overall.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

5 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

The TXM series from Corsair are very good power supplies, adequate to your potential configuration. The wattage itself won't be an issue with the 550W unit, however if the price difference is very small I'd get the larger one.

Thank you, the price difference is only 5$ and the 550W unit doesn't seem to be in stock at the moment so I might just go with the 650

Just now, mazunumi said:

so I might just go with the 650

If the price difference is that little 

Then it won't hurt to go for the rmx 

And it's a quieter unit as well ;)

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: