I’m not sure where else to ask this cause no where else seems helpful but I can’t seem to get the epic games launcher to work.

When I open up the launcher it works fine. From the home page I can hit the search button and look for games as well as change from browse to discover. The only thing I can’t do is interact with the menu button in the top left, the three horizontal lines. I’ve never used epic games before so I don’t quite know how to navigate it but I would assume that’s where I would go to see my library of games. It appears but does not show as clickable.

I couldn’t find any help on reddit and the support they have isn’t working either. I’ll attach an image for reference but I have no idea what to try.

E351B55B-C40B-4B67-90BE-B2C8ED72AAEE.jpeg

Judging from your picture it looks as if the computer is running at the wrong resolution or your drivers aren't installed correctly. Unless you have it set in settings to a custom magnification amount. But everything on the screen seems larger than it should be. If you are running at the wrong resolution or need to update your GPU drivers it could lead to some things not being clickable as the resolution could be off.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

25 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Judging from your picture it looks as if the computer is running at the wrong resolution or your drivers aren't installed correctly. Unless you have it set in settings to a custom magnification amount. But everything on the screen seems larger than it should be. If you are running at the wrong resolution or need to update your GPU drivers it could lead to some things not being clickable as the resolution could be off.

Since I built the pc yesterday and updated drivers that should be good. How would I change the resolution?

6 hours ago, HephMiner said:

Since I built the pc yesterday and updated drivers that should be good. How would I change the resolution?

right click on the desktop and select "Display Settings"

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.