Bluescreen on Gaming Laptop

SynapseBreak

Hello LTT forum :)    I come to you with tidings of great peril.   Over the past couple of months, (more like a year) I have been thoughtlessly neglecting the care of my computer and its tendency to BSOD.   I have this laptop  http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/pc-peripherals/notebook-computers/high-performance/NP700G7C-S01UK     and have had it since June 2012.    

It will bluescreen at random. Complete random, sometimes ill run it for 2+ days and then poof, or 15 minutes and poof.  I can be playing a game or (used to)F@H and poof or running almost no programs at all.  The entire time ive had this laptop i have kept track of the temps, and they are always reasonably good (as good as you can get on a laptop) so i have ruled overheating out as a possibility. Although i have overclocked the GPU in the past, (to a reasonable temp of course), using MSI afterburner.

I have gone through Three Nvidia drivers and the current one i am using is version 332.21    

I have taken a picture of the most recent Bluescreen if it might help in discerning the problem. I would really like some help with this :/   And i will be more than happy to provide anymore information that is required in order to figure out this problem.   Any ideas?post-34703-0-68445300-1393559957_thumb.j

You really shouldn't be overclocking a laptop. Follow this guide on uninstalling and installing drivers. 

http://www.overclock.net/t/1150443/how-to-remove-your-nvidia-gpu-drivers

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

It could be your ram, just take it out and put it back in, or NIC overload. Fix by reinstalling windows, before doing this try searching for what the screen says

It also could be a virus. Use Malware Bytes and run a scan with your Antivirus.

It could be your ram, just take it out and put it back in, or NIC overload. Fix by reinstalling windows, before doing this try searching for what the screen says

It also could be a virus. Use Malware Bytes and run a scan with your Antivirus.

I have run Malware Bytes and have been assured that there is no Virus in my system, and as MegaDave91 suggested, i will be reinstalling my Nvidia drivers.  As well as gone and analyzed the link that AlwaysFSX has posted, and completed the process listed there. 

I will post more on this thread if the BSOD continues, or if a solution has been found, ty guys for helping so far :)

well the blue screen is sugesting the faulting driver that caused the stop is tcpip.sys...fair chance its not tcpip.sys

So if you go to http://www.memtest.org/ and grab the latest version it will do the best job of checking your ram.

Ensure all windows updates are done, run your antivirus from safe mode.

Run an admin cmd and use "sfc /scannow" with out quotes, to check your system files for errors.

Also run a check disk over your hard drive to be sure its not giving you greif.

From there you can narrow it down a little, also if you could post a link to a mini dump or kernal dump i can have a look for you.