Results of my controlled system assessment test, (thank you for the assistance)

On Friday my computer teacher had the class build a system to run thru a list of construct test, thanks to the assistance of members of the forum I was able to pass the test with flying colours. 

Although I didn't get the "A+" I wanted I got an "A-" so thank you so much guys. 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

That's pretty cool that you were able to learn from the forums.
Do you know what you did wrong that dropped you down to A-?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

14 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Yeah, congrats on the A-!

I'd also be interested in what caused the drop down in grade,  if you are comfortable sharing then please do!

1 hour ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

On Friday my computer teacher had the class build a system to run thru a list of construct test

What tests ( were they difficult) ?

Edited by Drama Lama
Added ?

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

46 minutes ago, Spotty said:

That's pretty cool that you were able to learn from the forums.

31 minutes ago, gloop said:

Yeah, congrats on the A-!

I'd also be interested in what caused the drop down in grade,  if you are comfortable sharing then please do!

I lost some points on the small sum calculation due to the cpu, I should have gone for the R9 390X. I tried saving some cost thinking the cost saving would have out weighed the performance. I was wrong in so many areas. Especially on calculation programs. 

Edit :r9 3950x

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

Just now, Drama Lama said:

What tests ( were they difficult)

Wind velocities calculations 

3d air risistance calculations 

Cad

And others with multiple other calculations running in the background