Should I Air Cool or Water Cool?

Hello everyone new to this forum!!!!

I know it is late, but I am looking at updating my computer from water cooling to Air cooling. I know from several videos that All in Ones are essentially as effective as high end High Coolers. While I do have a custom loop in my current build it isn't worth much more than an All in One due to its size. So I was thinking of Air Cooling just for some simpler maintenance and that I do not overclock. Just curious on your thoughts to help me on my decision. 

Just so you know some of my specs where the water cooling counts.

CPU:: AMD Thread Ripper 1920x 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Elite

360 rad from EKB

While I have a plan to upgrade to a newer Thread Ripper when Zen 3 launches, or what Intel can manage at a similar level at the time. I have also been looking at the Phanteks 702 as it looks it would make some water cooling maintenance easier. That said if I go with Air Cooling I would rather have case we better front air intake which I wouldn't mind suggestions on if you think I should go Air Cooling. I'd have to do some research there as well. 

Air coolers are much less maintenance and they can basically last the life span of the pc. Since you don't plan on overclocking and want simple maintenance I think that the air cooler is a good choice. Sure you can go with an aio but you might run into the risk of pump failure or leaks. Here are some air cooler options for you. As for your case Personally the  Fractal Design Meshify C  is a good choice but I do not know if your components will fit into that case. 

Noctua NH-U14S

Noctua NH-D15

Be quiet dark rock pro 4