Why some people need to clean everything?

homeap5
5 minutes ago, Statik said:

If that's the case I invite you to re-read your title...

Many times question in title is an invitation to discussion. You should read more, you'll probably find lot of examples. If someone start discussion with title "Why we're living", I doubt that he expect you, who write single answer and say "this is your answer, period, end of discussion".

I don't agree with your point of view about security risk so you must really live with that. Not everyone must treat you as oracle, even if you want to.

OP I think you are misunderstanding where myself and the other people on this thread are coming from. We don't want to have to install a program every time we have to do something. On the other hand, we don't want to have our computers full of programs we don't need or use. I know I would rather run one command to install a program to open a file that I only see once a year rather than have it taking up space and potentially system resources on my PC when I don't need it.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈