Uplay - question

worry

Hi. after clicking launch game is any way to automatically minimalize uplay to system tray? I ask because when i am playing with opened uplay launcher its eating a lot fps.

Did you even try looking for it? It is in settings -> General (Minimize Uplay to system tray when the application window is closed, just click the X the second you start the game or when in game

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

So when i click run game , just click X in uplay launcher? No other way to automatically minimalize after launching game? ( without clicking )

Just now, worry said:

So when i click run game , just click X in uplay launcher? No other way to automatically minimalize after launching game? ( without clicking )

Doesn't seem like there is another way so just click the X when you have pressed run game

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

You could just minimize to tray, and use either the desktop/start menu shortcut, or right click menu from the tray icon...

Edited by BTGbullseye
Typo; tray not try.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms