Could I have these issues due to a PSU?

XPySg-boQ14[1].jpgL0SB78Xh[1].jpg
I have an aerocool 550w vx plus (a single 6+2 pin)[Plan to change it to a 600w thermaltake RGB, hoping that it'd fix the issue], connected to this gpu using a MOLEX adapter, which from what I was told gives out less Watts that required.
The msi r9 390  itself requires a single 6 and a single 8 pin connected to it.
Also, the monitor at some seemingly random points turns completely black, don't know the reason of it, but it started only when I started using this gpu. (fixed by turning it off and on again, or changing the screen to 4:3 and back)
UPD1: Forgot to mention the fact that this doesn't happen everywhere, and some of the issues seem to disappear if I get the gpu to be under pressure [e.g run furmark at 1440p 8x msaa], but not always, for an example if I run Dying Light normally - no shadows render, and if I run it after opening furmark - shadows start rendering properly, sometimes any issues don't appear at all, like in the case of Counter Strike Global Offensive.

2 minutes ago, Terry Tuna said:

pin)[Plan to change it to a 600w thermaltake RGB, hoping that it'd fix the issue],

If you talking about the smart

Don't terrible PSU 

3 minutes ago, Terry Tuna said:

Also, the monitor at some seemingly random points turns completely black, don't know the reason of it, but it started only when I started using this gpu. (fixed by turning it off and on again, or changing the screen to 4:3 and back)

Ddu the drivers 

If you have any overclock get rid of it 

Even if the issue goes away upgrading that PSU is still advised 

A cx550 or a tx550m or an rm550x or an MWE gold or a straight power would be a lot better

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

If you talking about the smart

Don't terrible PSU 

Ddu the drivers 

If you have any overclock get rid of it 

Even if the issue goes away upgrading that PSU is still advised 

A cx550 or a tx550m or an rm550x or an MWE gold or a straight power would be a lot better

I DDU'd the drivers several times, it's not them.
No overclock.
Not a VRAM issue either, at least not one I could detect. F_CW87n_-hE[1].jpg
All of the PSU's you suggested are WAY out of my money zone (I can go up to about 4000 RUB, which is about 60$), as they cost up to 4x my budget, no, I cannot raise my budget, even the current budget is very high for me.

Those artefacts look like classic signs of failing VRAM to me. If I had to guess I'd say your GPU is dying.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, Master Disaster said:

If I had to guess I'd say your GPU is dying

Could be a dying GPU or a bad PSU 

3 minutes ago, Terry Tuna said:

can go up to about 4000 RUB, which is about 60$),

What about the MWE bronze or even a vs550 ( grey label ) 

It's not good but it's meh and should do the job for now 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Just now, Master Disaster said:

Those artefacts look like classic signs of failing VRAM to me. If I had to guess I'd say your GPU is dying.

The problem is - it's completely random, some applications work with no issues while using the GPU, some are completely black, some are a mess of stretchy stuff, some work in DX11, some work only in DX12, etc. 

Just now, Terry Tuna said:

The problem is - it's completely random, some applications work with no issues while using the GPU, some are completely black, some are a mess of stretchy stuff, some work in DX11, some work only in DX12, etc. 

That's the nature of failing RAM, it can manifest itself as almost anything (since everything goes through it at some point).

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Could be a dying GPU or a bad PSU 

What about the MWE bronze or even a vs550 ( grey label ) 

It's not good but it's meh and should do the job for now 

Those are sadly still out of my budget.

Would have to agree with @Master Disaster here, not a PSU issue, but a VRAM issue. You could try unclocking/undervolting your card/ram and see if that helps, but its likely a dead/dying 390. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

10 minutes ago, Terry Tuna said:

Now that I have seen this 

Looks like @Master Disaster is right 

Build Log: 

6 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Would have to agree with @Master Disaster here, not a PSU issue, but a VRAM issue. You could try unclocking/undervolting your card/ram and see if that helps, but its likely a dead/dying 390. 

Well, this kinda sucks then, considering the fact I just got this as a gift a few months ago.
Anyway, kind of off topic, but is there any leaks about NVIDIA releasing 3050 or similar alongisde 3080-3090 around September? 
Need to know if I should aim at buying a 1060, or something else.

1 minute ago, Terry Tuna said:

but is there any leaks about NVIDIA releasing 3050 or similar alongisde 3080-3090 around September? 

No not really 

And even if there are they usually release them later down the line 

A 2050 was never a thing so they may do something similar to the 16 series or something

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

No not really 

And even if there are they usually release them later down the line 

A 2050 was never a thing so they may do something similar to the 16 series or something

I remember reading someone talking about a 3050 releasing as an entry-raytracing capable card, since NVIDIA wants to push raytracing.
Should I just buy the 1650 Super/1060 when 30x0 release around September then?

20 minutes ago, Terry Tuna said:

hould I just buy the 1650 Super/1060 when 30x0 release around September then?

If you want to get a new GPU 

Go for it , if you can wait with this current state then wait 

Build Log: