Mouse doesn't work on laptop but works on other devices

Okay so bear with me here.
1. Gaming mouse ( dragon war g11)  us not detected on my laptop at all, no lights..no presence on the device manager nothing so none of the reinstall drivers n stuff applies. Mouse works fine on my PC. No hardware issues, no port issues cz USB port works for any other device.

2. Another non gaming mouse works fine on my laptop in the same port or any other port with no issues, but us really bad for gaming, and well I am not any good with that in game.
 Things I tried.
 Uninstall the mice and pointing devices drivers, but it is just my i2c device ( touchpad) so nothing happens. I tried the disable power controlls on usb hubs in control panel. Reinstall all drivers related to usb in device manager.

The mouse randomly seems to work sometimes! And at other times, when I plug it in... nothing.
 Any ideas? Cz this is frustrating af.
 My laptop is Asus TUF FX505DT 

24 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

try chipset driver instead of usb in device manager

chipset driver, do I do this with the mouse connected or not, m gonna try both combination, fingers crossed.

just plug the thing in and try chipset driver, it doesnt matter if its connected or not but it can solve problems usb related using diff chipset driver

(◑‿◐)

I couldn't find the chipset drivers in my device manager, i have an amd processor, shall I download it manually and install.

Also, can not updating windows have anything to o do with this?

38 minutes ago, KPsuper said:

I couldn't find the chipset drivers in my device manager, i have an amd processor, shall I download it manually and install.

Also, can not updating windows have anything to o do with this?

u need to look what motherboard u got and go to the mobos download page n download chipset drivers

(◑‿◐)

32 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

u need to look what motherboard u got and go to the mobos download page n download chipset drivers

Therein lies the problem, there is little info about the mobo on the laptop, even when I look online.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:31 PM, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

then search for laptop model nr and download chipset drivers on manufacturer site

I contacted asus directly and managed to find the chipset drivers, I shall try this today, thanks!

On 6/21/2020 at 3:31 PM, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

then search for laptop model nr and download chipset drivers on manufacturer site

I contacted asus directly and managed to find the chipset drivers, I shall try this today, thanks!

Uodate:

Updated chipset drivers, mouse came online for 1 minute and went dark again.

On 6/24/2020 at 5:11 PM, KPsuper said:

Uodate:

Updated chipset drivers, mouse came online for 1 minute and went dark again.

prolly is in the mouse then

(◑‿◐)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 4:11 PM, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

prolly is in the mouse then

But it is still working on my PC flawlessly.