HP Compaq Pro 6300 problem

I'm in a bit of a pickle, and I need help.

So I wanted to build a pc that could play modern titles for as cheap as possible (My first rig btw). So I went and got a MSI Armor rx570 4gb, a 450W power supply, and a Dell Optiplex 7010 for the build. But then the Dell Optiplex was cancelled, so I went and got an HP Compaq Pro 6300 MT because the specs were similar. Turns out that the HP may not have been a good idea.

The power supply is weird, and the card may not even fit.

I need guidance.

Pls

Edit: I didn't quite flesh out the situation I was in well enough, so let me make it more clear. During the day this is posted, the items have not arrived yet (Sorry for not saying that before). The graphics card and power supply was planned, but the Compaq wasn't. I did very little research before purchasing, so I had no idea that the Compaq's motherboard could interfere with the card due to some tall looking capacitors in the way. By the time I found out, the item was already in transit, making it uncanclable.

I say this all with some uncertainty, as I don't know if the parts would interfere with the board at all. I just need some expertise, as I am very inexperienced.

Btw, I am totally down with janky solutions like dual power supplies. I just don't want to spend extra if I don't have to.

Get a dremel and a sata/molex to pcie power adapter

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

see if you can return it, the compaq looks about as proprietary as it gets.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

You can cut the case to your heart's desire to make things fit.  As for the power supply, you should be able to just yeet it out the system. It might look weird because it's specifically made to fit in the compaq 6300 mt case. Also maybe upgrade the ram. From what I saw online it seems not good for gaming. Compatibility with the graphics card and motherboard shouldn't be a problem

1 minute ago, Perrin said:

You can cut the case to your heart's desire to make things fit.  As for the power supply, you should be able to just yeet it out the system. It might look weird because it's specifically made to fit in the compaq 6300 mt case. Also maybe upgrade the ram. From what I saw online it seems not good for gaming. Compatibility with the graphics card and motherboard shouldn't be a problem

you didn't actually bother to google the internals before saying this, right?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

HP Compaq Pro 6300 is one of the worst series by HP. Proprietary stuff, lack of modern graphics card support males it even hard to recommend. Also there are no secure boot and CSM options in that hp.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

22 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

you didn't actually bother to google the internals before saying this, right?

No. Why do you care I'm not even talking to you

52 minutes ago, Perrin said:

No. Why do you care I'm not even talking to you

has a completely proprietary motherboard connector and different mounting holes

23 hours ago, Perrin said:

As for the power supply, you should be able to just yeet it out the system

L.A. Noire "Doubt" / Press X To Doubt | Know Your Meme

2 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

has a completely proprietary motherboard connector and different mounting holes

L.A. Noire "Doubt" / Press X To Doubt | Know Your Meme

Mounting holes dont matter. Use a drill or duct tape it. As for proprietary mobo connector that would be a problem